Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS -v- KENDAL TOWN

RAMS -v- KENDAL TOWN 2 weeks 1 day ago #10469

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
The Rams currently in 8th spot in the table and Kendal below us in 11th spot. Worthy of note that Kendal lost out in the FA Cup in a 10 goal chiller. Knaresborough Town trounced them 7 - 3. Might be a good time to play Kendal. We'll soon find out. Also am curious to know who can play right winger now that Luke Jordan has gone to Chester.
COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 10 hours ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS -v- KENDAL TOWN 2 weeks 8 hours ago #10470

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 9
Hackers, the unfortunate thing with clubs in these leagues is: Good or showing great potential players get the higher clubs sniffing round and the players show their talent to them and in they come. Refilling Luke's position if Rammy have a right back or winger with top speed and energy play him either behind Wizz or in front of him and let them share the wing and right back positions between them now that is were speed and energy come to it's upmost. Well that is what I would be looking for right back to wing and wing to right back mixing the positions which works in these leagues. :evil:

RAMS -v- KENDAL TOWN 1 week 5 days ago #10474

• ukvegan
  • Thank you received: 2
A few pictures from Kendal Town's visit to Rammy last night at: www.facebook.com/pg/UKvegans-football-si..._id=2183459968592046
See you in Kendal in a few weeks time!

RAMS -v- KENDAL TOWN 1 week 5 days ago #10475

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
A great advert for Non-League football. A hard-fought game by two well organised sides with both having great pace. Thought The Rams were exceptional in the first-half and created some good chances. The Rams now in 7th spot in the table. Mr Kennedy a class act and Mr Ellison MoM. Bodes well for Saturday's trip to Leek.
COYR

RAMS -v- KENDAL TOWN 1 week 5 days ago #10476

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Cheers for the post and link to the photo's, ukvegan. Good stuff. I'm assuming you were the chap in the Kendal shirt who was avoiding Harry's meat based pie selection (now with optional gravy) like the plague :woohoo:

On to the game and our best performance of the season in my opinion. A great work ethic from the players for the full 90 minutes and fully deserving of the late winner from Ryan. Really pleased for Ryan, as was everyone else from their reactions after the game, who has improved on some steady performances last season and is really starting to shine in his role next to Thommo. A player with a fantastic attitude

An all round top notch team performance and unfair to single out players, but I'm going to anyway and give my MOM to Jamie Rother who didn't stop running all night, well not until his late substitution. Just need to get some shooting practice in this week, Jamie :lol: Not far behind Jamie was Nathan Brown, who looked dangerous all the game and should have had a penalty when he was brought down in the area late on

I thought Kendal looked solid defensively, especially the goalkeeper who pulled off a few good saves, or the scoreline could have been more. Still to see a team that really impresses me this season which suggests we could be up there at the end of the season with more performances like last night. Need an extra option up front, but I believe we are working towards rectifying that issue and I would have liked to have seen Regan come on earlier

Still got quite a few issues with how things are at the club and we need to improve the attendance, and atmosphere, but can't complain about last night

RAMS -v- KENDAL TOWN 1 week 5 days ago #10477

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
It was definitely an entertaining game to watch, and what a relief to get the win after all the chances (and a nice change for it to be us scoring on 90+ minutes!) Really pleased for Ryan to score a great goal like that too.

The last couple of seasons we've averaged a little over 1 point per game. At the moment we're on 2 points per game. Keep that up and it could be a much better season this time!
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds