Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS -v- CLITHEROE [ INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP ]

THE RAMS -v- CLITHEROE [ INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP ] 1 month 4 hours ago #10483

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Clitheroe currently in 18th spot in the League and seemingly without a Manager. The Rams need to make home advantage count and give the fans something to cheer about following our heavy away loss at Leek Town.
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -v- CLITHEROE [ INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP ] 4 weeks 1 day ago #10484

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Can't say I give a flying f*** about the game tonight, or any other games while Mark Fell is in charge

I did write in my column for tonight's programme about the negativity that comes with abusing the manager, but bollocks to that. This man is dragging our club down on a weekly basis

Fell Out
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

THE RAMS -v- CLITHEROE [ INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP ] 4 weeks 22 hours ago #10485

• Paramedic
  • Thank you received: 23
Well, I can honestly say that was one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a Ramsbottom team. Whilst i'm not too bothered about the merits of the Integro Cup (and don't get me started on the £8 admission fee for that - you've gotta cover the dwindling attendances somehow I suppose), the result tonight surely doesn't bode well for Saturday's game against the same opposition which thankfully i'll miss due to work commitments.

I'm going to leave it at that for now and my thoughts go out to Ryan Ellison at this very sad time for him....

Tony

THE RAMS -v- CLITHEROE [ INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP ] 4 weeks 9 hours ago #10486

• UkePunk
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 49
Awful to watch.
Nothing up front.
Some decent play in patches.
It's not blowing my skirt up at all.
The attendances say it all.

Time for a change.

THE RAMS -v- CLITHEROE [ INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP ] 4 weeks 7 hours ago #10487

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Clitheroe didn't look like a team that has won 1 and lost 5 of their league games so far this season. Surprisingly, their one win was against Leek Town away, so I suppose that should tell us something about their potential.

As for the game last evening. I thought that we played some decent football from the back and occasionally through mid-field, but that's where it ends,
We had a few opportunities for attempts on goal, particularly in the first half, but the attempts (when taken) were "powder puff" shots at the keeper, off target, but far too often, snuffed out by a much more physical and quicker team.

As for the penalty shoot-out (Kidsgrove match as well), if you can't hit the target from 12 yards then you don't deserve to win. If the keeper makes a save - well played! but to miss the target is poor!

Without doubt, we have players with proven qualities at this level, but we don't seem to be able to play a style of football that puts the opposition under any sort of pressure. Too many hopeful long balls to lone "strikers", not enough use of "wide men", not enough cohesion as a team although regular excellent individual performances.

As has already been said, supporters are seemingly voting with their feet, Not much time to get it sorted!!!!!!!!!!!

COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds