Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS -v- TRAFFORD

THE RAMS -v- TRAFFORD 3 weeks 4 days ago #10500

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Believe it or not, if The Rams overcome Trafford on Tuesday night and Mossley lose out to Runcorn, then The Rams will be in the ' play offs ' zone. Is that on the cards ?? I think it's well on the cards, if we show the same determination as of Saturday match.
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -v- TRAFFORD 3 weeks 4 days ago #10501

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Be sure to bring your boots along, Hackers, just in case we're faced with the situation of only having one fit outfield player on the bench again. And with you being one of the elder statesman of the parish, there's less chance of you being mistaken as a product of the youth system and, therefore, being treated like something the manager has just trodden in on the pavement.

Not for us to complain though as don't want to make the club look tinpot

THE RAMS -v- TRAFFORD 3 weeks 3 days ago #10503

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Darkside - Have boots - will travel.
According to the League archives, The Rams won this fixture 3 - 1 last season. If I remember it rightly, Shent's was in the nets for Trafford, and the game played on a Friday night with a crowd just tipping the 300 mark. As for Trafford's last game, they were knocked out of the FA Cup 3 - 0 at Ashton United on Saturday. If The Rams can start the match on the front foot and put Trafford under the cosh early doors, then we have every chance of repeating last season's victory and go up to at least 6th in the table.
COYR

THE RAMS -v- TRAFFORD 3 weeks 2 days ago #10504

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Indeed, Hackers, a 3-1 win over Trafford last season in what was one of our finest performances of the season and the attendance was actually 369. A little unfair to compare, as this game probably attracted a few groundhoppers, but will be interesting to see how tonight's attendance compares.
Just read the match preview and good of the club to try and explain why we only had one fit player on the bench on Saturday, but I would rather them be asking questions as to why we have played the majority of games this season with a threadbare bench and limited options to make changes when needed

THE RAMS -v- TRAFFORD 3 weeks 2 days ago #10505

• Paramedic
  • Thank you received: 23
They're drawing the halftime draw before the match today... There will be 4 winners, all of whom will get a place on the bench....

THE RAMS -v- TRAFFORD 3 weeks 1 day ago #10506

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
It would seem that we are not allowed to make comments about the current situation without being accused of being ignorant of what is going on at the club.

Wow, we're ignorant of what is going on :ohmy: I'd suggest opening your own eyes before throwing those kind of accusations around. In the meanwhile Ramsbottom United and Mark Fell are welcome to each other, but you can count me out
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by From the Darkside.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds