Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EXIT STAGE LEFT

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 5 days ago #10599

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Sad to report from Rammy Twitter that a number of players have left the Club, especially Jerome Wright who was worth the entrance fee alone. I'm sure he will set Hyde United alight. Gutted to see him go.
Hackers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 5 days ago #10601

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Well it was coming, a few predicted it, that's what happens when a manager leaves a football club and another is appointed...and it isn't finished yet, I expect more to depart in the not to distant future, the mass exodus has begun.

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 5 days ago #10603

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Mmmmmmm , think the Management need to side-line the ' wrecking ball ' and re-instate Thommo in the back four at Frickley, and try Joel Bembo-Leta in the centre of mid-field in a Paul Pogba type roll, and play Gassy up front from the start.
You know it makes sense.
COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Hackers.

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 5 days ago #10604

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 184
This has been happening for the last three weeks, so not sure why it's such big news now

Jerome was on one of the highest wages, if not the highest, at the club and unable to perform to a high standard on a regular basis. I have no doubt that wage could be used, to a much greater effect, elsewhere. Can't blame Jerome as too many players had an easy ride under the previous manager and if we lose more players, then so be it. A mass exodus might be what is needed and if players don't want to play for us then lets not worry too much about it, I mean we've had a f****** revolving door at The Riverside for the last couple of years anyway.

Hey, and guess what ? We're looking like we might just have an effective team on the pitch, and off it, for the first time in a long while.

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 5 days ago #10605

• Maxibo
Don't think it's a case of players not wanting to play for Rammy, more of a case of not wanting to play for ........

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 4 days ago #10606

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 133
I've always said that at this level in general players play for the manager not the club so it's no surprise at all to me that there have been so many changes since Willcock was appointed and it doesn't particularly concern me that we're almost 'starting again'. The exception to the above were Phil Dean and Tom Brooks who had played for Rammy before and were not players who had specifically been brought in by Mark Fell. So whilst I'm generally "meh" about other players going, the loss of those two is disappointing as they really felt like 'ours' as they'd come back to Rammy purely for Rammy. Onwards and upwards though. It looks like we've made some good signings and I look forward to learning who they all are once the PR is finally completed!

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 4 days ago #10607

• UkePunk
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
When you move into a new house you don't usually want the furniture left behind by a previous tenant unless it's of a standard that you have become accustomed to.
That is all.

EXIT STAGE LEFT 2 weeks 4 days ago #10608

• mr magoo
  • Thank you received: 1
Most of the departed fall into the has been or never will be categories,indeed one would have been a candidate for my all time tosspots XI (he played like he was dragging a fridge,name rhymes with that of a former Newcastle Manager.
Give CW the chance to put his own stamp on the team and he has got off to a promising start with indications that we might start playing football and not hoofball.
Is it true that Joel is teaching Harry how to somersault over the turnstile?
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds