Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Current Form

Current Form 5 days 13 hours ago #10659

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 3
Looking at our current form we have gone four games without conceding which is pretty impressive; can anyone remember the last time we managed to keep four consecutive clean sheets because I certainly can't (if anyone does know the official figures that would be interesting to know).

On top of this we have only lost 1 game in our last 11 in all competitions which is also impressive; I wonder if anyone can think of the last time we matched this stat? I imagine it was some time ago, possibly under Bernard and Jonno in the 2013/2014 season?

Regardless it is nice to see Rammy breaking positive records for once rather than setting new low standards! Long may it continue! :woohoo: :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Current Form 3 days 14 hours ago #10667

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Motty,
2012/13 Season:
1 run of 8 unbeaten and another run of 7 unbeaten.
2 runs of 3 "clean sheets". 14 in all during the season. Goal difference +48. Missed-out on a play-off place by losing 2-1 at Skelmersdale.

2013/14 Season:
1 run of 12 unbeaten, 2 of 5 unbeaten and 1 of 6 unbeaten.
Only 1 run of 2 "clean sheets". 10 in all during season. Goal difference +55, Promoted through play-offs.

2014/15 Season:
Only 1 run of 2 "clean sheets" and only 5 in all throughout the season. However we did have 1 run of 6 unbeaten. Goal difference - 14.

2015/16 Season:
Only 3 "clean sheets" in entire season, and just 1 run of 3 unbeaten. Goal difference of -69. Relegated!

2016/17 Season:
1 run of 3 "clean sheets" and 1 double with 11 in total over the season. Also 1 run of 5 unbeaten. Goal difference of -17.

2017/18 Season:
Back to back "clean sheets" on just 2 occasions, 7 in all during the season although we did have 1 run of 6 unbeaten. Goal difference -9.

All the above is based on league matches and does not include any cup or trophy matches.
Regards

COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!
Last Edit: 3 days 14 hours ago by johnharryayers. Reason: missing word

Current Form 2 days 15 hours ago #10672

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Despite Saturday's results [ 10th Nov ], The Rams still in 4th spot in the table, and whatever happens during mid-week fixtures, The Rams will most certainly travel down to Colwyn Bay as fourth in the League and in the play-off zone.
Sadly will be without Ryan who is suspended for this match only, but have Joel to slot in at centre-back, which may give Jamie Rainford the opportunity to start a game up front. So all in all, not as bad as it first seems, and coincidental that Jamie only recently left The Bay.

COYR
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds