Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS -v- WEYMOUTH FA TROPHY 2ND ROUND

THE RAMS -v- WEYMOUTH FA TROPHY 2ND ROUND 7 months 4 days ago #11022

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 61
This thread in the dying ember stage now, and has way exceeded it's hoped for viewing figure of 3000 by at least 2700 ! ! The Manager, his team , and the players have already received there many well deserved plaudits, so time now to give my thanks to others. Firstly, the two drivers 4rm Rothwell's Coaches who were a ' team ' themselves and kept us safe n sound on the 550 miles round trip and the big 13 litre bus that purred it's way to Weymouth and back.

Secondly, our two Commanders for the trip being Andy and Wooly who had to exercise a great deal of tact and diplomacy, particularly at the start of the trip, and at the first pick up point for Manager and more players and kept up those high standards all day AND night.

Lastly, but certainly not least, all staff at the Bob Lucas Stadium that could not have been more welcoming on our arrival.
As for the Stadium itself, it looked to me to be a worthy ' Football League ' stadium with big fack-off floodlights and a playing surface to die for. Indeed I espied a little sign behind one of the bars saying ' FA Groundsman of the Year - 2018 ' . That doesn't surprise me as the pitch was in pristine condition.

WHAT AN AWAY DAY
Last Edit: 7 months 4 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -v- WEYMOUTH FA TROPHY 2ND ROUND 7 months 14 hours ago #11054

• Richard
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 67
Just as an aside, I see that Weymouth only drew 2-2 at home on Saturday against Kings Langley when KL scored a 94th minute goal. Meeting the Rams has knocked them off their stride!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds