Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 4 days ago #10810

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 57
And so it will be the ' form team ' 6th placed Rammy United who will entertain the League Leaders Radcliffe FC in our Boxing Day derby. A cracking game in prospect.

COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 3 days ago #10811

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Curious to know whether Ryan's red card at Market Drayton yesterday will kick-in straightaway and therefore he'll miss the Boxing Day derby ??

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 3 days ago #10814

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 191
A convincing victory for The Rams yesterday in what was, yet again, an excellent all round team performance.

Meanwhile, Radcliffe were going top of the league with a home win over Widnes to set up a tantalising Boxing Day derby down at The Riverside. Despite our neighbours being 'top of the pops' for Christmas Day, I'd back this Rammy team against anyone at the moment and am confident we can take another three points

Should be a proper Christmas cracker and I, for one, can't bloody wait :woohoo:

See you all down there and.........................Come on Yoooou Raaaams !!!!!!!

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 2 days ago #10816

• P.A.
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Ryan has received a one match ban and misses the game on New Year’s Day against Atherton Colls.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Little Katie, Hackers

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 2 days ago #10817

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 140
Phew! Thank goodness he won't miss the Weymouth game!

So looking forward to the Boxing Day and New Year games. It's such a pleasure watching Rammy since Chris took over. We have no-one to fear in this league. Bring 'em on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 2 days ago #10818

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 9
Daz I see you more than I did my squeezes something gone wrong pal. Terry M. :evil:
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by The Devils Guard. Reason: Forgot to place Daz on it.

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 1 day ago #10819

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Terry,
I'm not sure a Public Forum like ours is the best place to enquire about intimate relationships :unsure: :unsure: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by Hackers.

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 1 day ago #10820

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Hard to predict the outcome of this game, but what we do want is eleven players on the pitch for The Rams throughout the match. Don't want a repeat of the Runcorn Linnets episode with our 2 sending offs. Gut feeling is that The Rams will just shade it. Hope so.
Weather forecast seems OK for tomorrow, and as it's a local derby on a Public Bank Holiday then I'm again hoping for a bumper crowd, and will be well disappointed if we don't reach the 300 mark, especially considering all the brilliant leafleting having been carried out. Here's hoping for 400+ really.
COYR
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by Hackers.

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 8 hours ago #10822

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 3
What a superb performance and result that was. Thought we were the better team for 90 minutes and we should have scored more, not to mention the blatant handball on the line that was not given, outrageous!!

It has to be said, I do think Radcliffe were poor considering that they were top of the league before today and considering that their management consists of two former premier league players (suppose every team has a bad day though).

The best things about watching this Rammy team at the moment though is our tireless work rate and never say die attitude, long may it continue!
COYR

RAMS -v- RADCLIFFE FC BOXING DAY DERBY 3 weeks 7 hours ago #10823

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
As predicted a ' cracking ' local derby with no quarter given, and in front of a 500+ crowd. Think the best team won on the day, and most Radcliffe fans would go along with that. It could have been more than 2 - 1 with The Rams striking the underside of the bar in the first-half, and a disputed penalty shout for handball in the box in the second-half, and a header that many believe crossed the line from Richard Brodie. All in all a cracking advert for non-league football and massive credit to both teams, with the winning free-kick worthy of a showing on telly's Match of The Day.
COYR
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds