Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ruben Jerome

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10899

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 25
The Lancs FA suspension list states Ruben is suspended for 3 matches from 12/1 -26/1. A major blow with Nalle being injured also. Not sure which forwards are left and not cup tied. Any offers?
Time for Regan Jarrett to shine ???
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by jimmacdonald.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10900

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
Well posted Big Jim and good to have that info early doors
So yep, that just leaves us with 1 forward being Nic the Greek.
Reagan must be in the frame now, but isn't he out on loan ?
Still think we have a chance of winning this game, but crucial to adopt the right tactics as I envisage the game to be played in our own half of the pitch for the most part.
Can u think of a player that hasn't scored for The Rams this season and who is eligible to play ? We've scored goals 4rm everywhere and that includes Super Sam.
Could go 4-4-2 with Nic and Reagan up front.
Bring Kyle up into right mid-field, as he has an attacking flair and scored a ' rasper ' recently.
Not expecting any goals 4us in open play.
Our goals [ fingers crossed ] will come 4rm set pieces i.e. corners or free-kicks which will be few and far between, but can't rule out a pen. or even an o.g.
We need to know whether or not Kyle is fit and eligible to play ? He could make a BIG difference when going forward.

COYR
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10904

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151
Yeah, I was wondering if Regan will get his chance this time. He nearly scored last time he came on and he has pace. Also, wonder if Chris might look to beg steal or borrow a striker for the day as well!

Kyle is eligible to play (he played for us in earlier rounds) - not a bad shout to play him on the right either, could be a good plan!

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10905

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
Am I right in thinking Rainford, Brodie and the Lugsdens are all cup tied?
Wot about Bembo-Leto and Osi-Efa?

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10906

• Tobytrotter58
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 12
Pretty sure they are all ineligible to play. None have played in previous rounds.

Step up Reagan Jarrett; its your golden opportunity to shine at No 9 and make a name for yourself. If its a backs to the wall job, we have the knack of coming through adversity.

COYR

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10907

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
Osi-Efa played against Workington in centre back position so he should be ok.. Also I think Bembo-Leto was injured so not sure about his avalailability for cup games. Wots happened to Rowe?

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10908

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
In reply to Big Jim, as far as I know ur right in thinking that Rainford, Brodie, Bembo-Leta, and at least one of the Lugsden's are all cup-tied. Brodie has played for Rushall Olympic in an earlier round. As for Osi Efa , I'm not sure but think he is eligible to play, but this needs confirming. I don't know which one of the Lugsden's.
COYR

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10909

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Bembo-Leta didn't play in the Trafford tie, and I thought he had done a ' runner ' and gone AWOL.
Word had it on the day, that he was injured. Despite all this, I'm virtually certain Joel is cup-tied, so yet another non-starter. Weymouth must be luvvin reading our Forum, and yes we have only 1 First Team regular forward, but no matter how good their defence is they'll fall short as compared to ours. As for the Weymouth mid-field they couldn't possibly match the work-rate of Jamie, Eddie, and Tony. Eddie is up and down the Ground like a greyhound, and Jamie's work-rate is phenomenal. Tony gets really ' stuck in ' and has started to become a play-maker like Eddie and Jamie. Sam - ex Bolton Wanderers First Team goalie.

Still looking good despite missing at least 4 players.

COYR

Ruben Jerome 2 months 2 weeks ago #10910

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
MESSAGE TO ALL FORUMMIES

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR - and direct all further postings to the WEYMOUTH HEADING as I'm trying to get 3000 viewings, and I've already lost at least 70 views with this thread, although no fault of Big Jim's, as Ruben is a hot topic, but it is a small part of the BIG GAME and MAIN EVENT.
CHEERS IN ADVANCE

THE END
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.

Ruben Jerome 1 month 3 weeks ago #11059

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Simple question this.
Is ' Rubes ' eligible to play in the AFC Fylde home game or the replay if that arises ?
To my way of thinking he's already served his 3 match ban, by missing the Weymouth home and away games, plus last Saturday's outing at Glossop.

What's the jobby ??

We need as strong a squad as we can muster.

Cheers

COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds