Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 2 weeks ago #11213

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Big Jim , thanks for your reply , but it still leaves me in a quandary. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this new [ relatively new ] Stadium was designed and built in line with the Taylor Report on Ground Safety at Football Stadia following the Hillsborough Disaster which recommended all-seater Stadia . I have read somewhere on the AFC Fylde website that fans can SIT anywhere they want in the AWAY FANS South Stand . As regards Block A in the West Stand it seems to me that all seats are numbered i.e. Row G Seat 27 , and I may need to book 3 seats which need to be together , but am unable to do a triple block booking all at the same time due to matters beyond my control , to which I would add have nothing to do with monetary matters. As for Block B , I thought this Block was for home fans , but I suppose if a person books via the Internet , then the staff in the Main Ticket Office wouldn't have a facking clue who the hell you supported ! !
I need more information.
CHEERS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 2 weeks ago #11214

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Check the ground plan below.. it quite clearly says "standing" on the other three stands opposite the main stand
tickets.afcfylde.co.uk/en-GB/events/afc%.../mill%20farm?hallmap
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 2 weeks ago #11215

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Thanks again , but what is still confusing me is it as you rightly say AWAY FANS - SOUTH PADDOCK STANDING and also says AWAY FANS - SOUTH TERRACE STANDING and then the following line states :-

" This is a General Admission area : you can sit anywhere you like "

Am I thick or what. ???
How confusing is that ?

Anyone got an aerial photo of this gaff ??????????????????????????????????????????

I've a good mind to buy a DRONE tmoz and get my arse over there quick sticks !!
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 2 weeks ago #11216

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 27
The StadiumCovered Seating

The west stand has 2,000 seats split up between the home stand (six seating areas) and the away stand (one seating area). Block A

Standing

The stadium contains three standing terraces, two of which are currently covered.  The East terrace holds 1,285 and the South terrace holds 900. 
This confirms the situation Hackers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 2 weeks ago #11217

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 232
Crikey, Hackers, I think you're over complicating things somewhat :lol:

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 2 weeks ago #11218

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Cheers Guys - am sorted now. Have got two tickets in Block A in Main Stand just in case I have a back spasm. We won't fill Block A , so to get a 3rd ticket at a later date , and all 3 of us sit together shouldn't be a problem , as should be able to switch seats at will. Nice one ! Also , we can refer to the whole combined jobby as " RAMMY CORNER " and make some NOIZE - VUVUZELA'S AT THE READY ! ! ps - have now seen pics of Ground with low rise concrete terracing for standing fans. Should have looked at the pics early doors . Silly me .

COYR
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 2 weeks ago #11222

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Kick-off looms ever nearer , and just hope The Rams start the game on the front foot. The stadium at Mill Farm is unfamiliar territory to the Rams , and like the Stadium at Weymouth , you can't expect the Rams to set off ' like a house on fire ' , but seriously need to both stabilise and acclimatise to their surroundings with no rushed and wayward passing especially to a Fylde player for the first quarter hour . Both the Stadiums have Football League size playing areas , and much bigger than The Riverside , and it took The Rams a ' rocky ' first fifteen minutes to acclimatise and adapt to the width of the pitch and also the pristine condition of the pitch , away at Weymouth. Also our start , not great against Fylde at home , being 0 - 2 down , early doors.

A fascinating game in prospect , and wouldn't surprise me if it went into extra-time , and even penalties . What we do know , is that there can't be a second replay and thus we'll all know on the night who will play Carshalton or Barnet at home , and you must fancy Barnet to go through at their replay. However , The Rams are already confirmed ' Masters of the Replay ' having already disposed of Yaxley, Pickering , Workington , and Weymouth , and the longer the game goes on at Mill Farm , the more I think that a ' cup shock ' is on the cards , as some see it , a David -vs - Goliath contest. I'll be off again tomorrow to my ' Betfred ' bookies to again put down my Ayrton Senna to back The Rams to WIN ! For the initial home tie I put down 2 separate Lady Godiva's to win and then draw at 9 to 2 , so my winning bet cashed out at £27.50 less my £5 to win bet . Nice one n luvvely jubbly etc . One massive advantage the Rams have over Fylde is their unbelievable resilience and ' bond ' between the team , that also extends to the squad as a whole , - all for one , and one for all , - like The Musketeers. Also the Rams have tremendous ' stickability ' and a never say die attitude . More stickability than Gorilla Glue , or should best say Evo-Stik or Bostik - the fabulous sponsors of the Northern and Southern Premier Leagues , and the Bostik league darn sarf somewhere .

C-O-M-E-ON-Y-O-U-M-I-G-H-T-Y-R-A-M-S and

B-R-I-N-G-H-O-M-E-T-H-E-B-A-C-O-N !
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Hackers.

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 1 week ago #11225

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Just back 4rm the bookies at Betfred to stake my Ayrton Senna on the Rams to WIN at AFC Fylde 2nite.
Was hoping the bet would include extra time and penalties if need be. However , they would only accept my bet over the 90 mins normal time , so extra time and pens aren't included. Seems not right 2me. Anyone know a bookie who will take the bet over the full monty ? nb - am told odds are 11 - 1
Cheers.

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 1 week ago #11226

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Ere's lav and best wishes from yer Wapping Ultra's [ Affiliated ] to yer Raaaaaaaams , hoping you'z can go and WIN five replays on the Bounce !
Chairman Alf
Wapping Ultra's
Mailing Address :- Queen Vic
WALFORD E17

RAMS -v- AFC FYLDE - FA TROPHY 3RD ROUND 11 months 1 week ago #11227

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 33
Couldn't make the game tonight but listened on Radio Lancashire.
Sounded like another brilliant performance from the lads.
I, and I am sure the town of Ramsbottom, are proud of your achievements
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds