TOPIC: AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11183

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Tickets just gone on sale

Follow this link
tickets.afcfylde.co.uk/en-GB/events/afc%.../mill%20farm?hallmap
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by jimmacdonald.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11189

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
My understanding is that you can buy tickets on the night, but not 100% sure if this is still the case. Can't see why they wouldn't be though

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11190

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
4rm the Fylde website itself , Mill Farm is described as a 6000 seater stadium. Am , curious to know , never havin bin there , whether the stadium is totally all-seater , or whether or not there are standing areas also ?
I have it on good authority that entrance to the Gound is by ticket only , so u must on arrival go to the Ticket Office for ur ticket , and then swipe it at the turnstile to enter the Ground. I am also reliably informed there are no concessions for OAP's . I can understand the last bit , cos I always see St Annes- on- Sea , and district , as a place where folk go to ' retire ' , so if the Borough of Fylde is just rammed with old gits , coffin dodgers , dodderers , and worse still those 90 year old hangers-on , the Football Club itself would be hard pressed to stay financially viable !
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Hackers.

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11192

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
That's exactly why I put the link above so you can sit at home print your own tickets and avoid queuing at the ticket office on the night for ages.
If you open the link it tells you that the main stand is seated only with blocks A and B for away supporters. Also there is an away standing area behind one goal. In addition if you click the hospitality link there are 3 options to choose from if you fancy meal etc etc
I suggest printing tickets rather than queuing in case there are 2000 people in front of you.!
You are correct Hackers there are no concessions
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by jimmacdonald.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11193

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Excellent stuff Big Jim.
Hackers

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11205

• Mottty
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
'The Mill Farm Stadium also has electronic turnstiles, which means that you need to insert your ticket into a barcode reader to gain entrance'

'Food on offer inside the ground includes; Steak & Ale Pies (£3.75), Meat & Potato Pies (£3.50), Cheese & Onions Pies (£3.50), Cheeseburgers (£3.50), Burgers (£3.25), Hot Dogs (£3), Jumbo Sausage Rolls (£3) and Chips (£1.75)'

A couple of quotes taken from footballgroundguide.com regarding Mill Farm, the ground of AFC Fylde. I assume that means there is no pay on the gate and travelling supporters need to pay for their tickets online beforehand?

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11206

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Mottty , I've never bin 2 the Ground , but this is what I think the jobby is. They have got electronic turnstiles only , and therefore no ' pay cash ' facilities at any turnstile whether it b 4 home or away fans.

Admission 2 the Ground is by ticket only.

The ground capacity is listed at least as 6000

Fact - the attendance gate 4 this coming Tuesday nite will b less than 6000
Fact - No Club turns honest law abiding punters away. That would b financial suicide .

So it's a TICKET ONLY JOBBY
Get ur ticket on-line now
or
Get ur ticket at the Ticket Office at the Ground when u arrive on the nite.
The AFC Fylde Website tells me there is a separate Ticket Office for Away Fans so as to prevent heavy and long queues , and that Ticket Office is close to the away fans turnstiles.

I have it on good authority that it costs a Lady Godiva 2 park yer motor on their Car Park , but am also informed that Mill Farm is close to a main road , so off-street parking must exist.

My advice is to get there early and split the cost of parking with your passengers , so individual cost each is four fifths of fack all !

My estimate of the nite's gate is between 743 and 1200 depending upon whether or not the teams that surround the Borough of Fylde have home games on that night i.e. Blackpool - Preston - Blackburn - Burnley - Fleetwood - Morecambe , and not forgetting relegation candidates Lancaster City ! and maybe some Bury supporters may make the trip over there , if no game at Gigg Lane.

COYR

Hackers

nb I reckon you'z all should be having a shufty at the BARNET WEBSITE NOW for a preliminary LOOK SEE .

COME ON U MIGHTY RAMS - THE MASTERS OF THE REPLAY

LETS MAKE IT FIVE ON THE TROT

Late Extra

Bury FC have no game on the Tuesday 12th. Neither have Preston , Blackburn , Burnley , Fleetwood , Morecambe , but on that night Blackpool play away at Sunderland , and also Lancaster City play away at Bamber Bridge . On the basis of that local information , I would guess the gate on the night to easily exceed 1000 , and if the game is further covered by radio podcasts and maybe BBC North West Tonight again , then I could see the gate rise to around the 1400 mark if it sparks the neutrals and ground-hoppers imaginations !
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Hackers.

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11207

• Tobytrotter58
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Mottty....you can purchase them on the night, but as it has been pointed out, you could face a biggish queue. So maybe its better to get them online and print it off. Would like to think that AFC Fylde fans would be getting their's in advance, which is better than possibly being in a queue.

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11219

• jimmacdonald
  • Elite Member
Thought I would bump this topic back up for those who prefer not to queue and print tickets at home
tickets.afcfylde.co.uk/en-GB/events/afc%.../mill%20farm?hallmap

AFC Fylde tickets Seating/Standing or Hospitality 2 months 1 week ago #11223

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Not the easiest website to negotiate to get yer tickets via e-mail. What's your COUPON number ? What the fack is all that about. Also did not like my password , said it was to simple [ bit like me I suppose ! ] ALSO what's a zip file ? Everyone knows I'm a quill pen ' n ' ink and ledger man !
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds