Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN

RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN 1 month 4 days ago #11255

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
Good to know we'll b away in our famous red ' Weymouth Away ' shirts , and hope we don't do a ' Fylde ' again and forget to take our socks ! !
I see Newcastle had a good away win at Trafford 0 - 2 on Saturday and could prove stiff opposition , although I still fancy the Rams to win on the night.
Anyone know the whereabouts of Messrs Bembo-Leta and Brodie ?? and is the brilliant Greg Daniels still a part of the Rammy set-up ?

Fastest route seems 2b a M6 and a Junction 15 jobby and go up Clayton Road. Approx 64 miles from Bury and travel time given as 1hr 12mins. Post Code : ST5 3BX
Cheers,
COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 4 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN 1 month 1 day ago #11276

• Mottty
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Great win!!!!

RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN 1 month 1 day ago #11277

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
FAB WIN ! more on that later today , but WOW - just how ' smart ' are those Smart Motorways ? They're so smart they can even shut themselves down and not tell anybody ! ! I left the ground immediately following the final-whistle and got back home at 00 : 56 hrs. What a bleedin cock-up . First sign of trouble was M6 Motorway Signs saying 20mph Oncoming traffic ! ! I just hoped it wasn't a bleedin tank , but no oncoming traffic ever came and sat in miles of stationary traffic for at least 45mins as four lanes were funnelled into one , and then thrown off the M6 altogether . I couldn't believe it ! Also had a lovely tour of those leafy Cheshire country lanes , and am sure went through Sproston and Middlewich b4 getting back on M6 by chance . Also missed M62 turn off due to a million cones that I couldn't fathom out , but seriously enjoyed listening to Radio Pendle on the M65 who were playing some fab Indian bangla music or is it bhangra music - just fab ! almost a full half-hour of it.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ' s time now.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by Hackers.

RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN 1 month 1 day ago #11278

• Tobytrotter58
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 12
A Masterclass performance. Won 6-0, hit bar and post 3 times, add in numerous other on target shots and it could well been a double figure win.Our slick passing game was too much for the hosts, who looked a beaten side at 3-0, as their heads went down.

Lets carry this momentum into Saturdays trip to Trafford FC.

Have to agree with Hackers take on the M6. Being turfed off after waiting an age was the last thing you wanted. If only I had taken a left turn onto the A500, we'd have been home by 11pm.

RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN 1 month 1 day ago #11279

• tony
We got back at about 11.30 M6 all the way to M65 stood still for about 10mins only on the M6
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by tony.

RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN 1 month 1 day ago #11280

• Tobytrotter58
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 12
You must have been one of the last to get through before it was shut Tony.

RAMS AWAY AT NEWCASTLE TOWN 1 month 1 day ago #11281

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
I'm sure you'll all be pleased to find this just a short posting 4rm me , as TT 58 sums it up beautifully in just ONE word -
" MASTERCLASS " - nuff said .
COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds