Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS -vs- COLNE

RAMS -vs- COLNE 3 months 5 days ago #11258

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
Just putting this heading up now to avoid any duplication 4rm u know who !
The Rams must surely want to settle a score in this home game , as Colne stuffed us proper last season 0 - 4
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS -vs- COLNE 3 months 5 days ago #11259

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Hackers wrote:
Just putting this heading up now to avoid any duplication 4rm u know who !

If that is aimed at me, Hackers, I started a new thread that was more aimed at overall league performances, rather than yesterdays game, in the hope of sparking some discussion on the subject.

You might also like to know that you were almost banned from this forum a couple of weeks ago for your offensive comments, but I stuck up for you. Certainly won't be doing that again

Now, do feel free to continue with your inane ramblings

RAMS -vs- COLNE 3 months 5 days ago #11260

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Darkside , No , my comment was definitely not aimed at you . Why would I do that ? I enjoy reading your postings .
No , the comment refers to a double heading on the AFC Fylde thread , and without naming names , it's plain to see who made the duplication , which seemed a bit daft to me , as the main thread was attracting all the attention , and best place to post a request. Also , thanks for sticking up for me , as I appreciate I did overstep the mark with my Ali G posting .
Cheers,
Hackers
The following user(s) said Thank You: From the Darkside

RAMS -vs- COLNE 3 months 5 days ago #11261

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Fair play, Hackers, although can't see the duplication on the Fylde post :cheer:

RAMS -vs- COLNE 3 months 5 days ago #11265

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Darkside , I would never have a go at you , and have referred to you in the past as Rammy's Number One Ultra.
To completely clear the matter up , the posting in question , has received 1 reply to date [ from his goodself only ! ! ! ] , has currently had 249 viewings , and is listed directly below Richard's posting relating to ' Crowd Numbers ' . Also if a person doesn't go to Heaven , then who are they likely to meet ? [ a big clue there ! ]
What hasn't helped is how both our postings are so close together timewise [ mine follows yours at around 12mins later ] so I can understand why you posted again to raise your concerns , but in a nutshell , just unfortunate timing on my part , as it never entered my head to have a go at you.
Cheers.
Hackers
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by Hackers.

RAMS -vs- COLNE 2 months 4 weeks ago #11290

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Next up , the Red Army setting off down the M65 to The Riverside come Tuesday nite.
We've surely got a score to settle with our neighbours up the road , who seem 2b on a good run themselves having had a sound win at home today against Kendal Town , and earlier in the week on Wednesday 20th Feb , beating Prem Div Bamber Bridge in the semi-final of the Lancashire FA Challenge Trophy with ex-Ram Pughie [ Lee Pugh ] scoring the winning goal .
This game got the makings of a ' Battle Royal ' as Colne themselves have promotion aspirations just like ourselves , and weren't Colne in the play-offs last season ?
COYR

LATE EXTRA
Just checked out Evo-Stik archives , and no , Colne weren't in the play-offs last season , as it was the season b4 - don't time fly by !
Already looking forward to this encounter , and Colne currently in 8th spot , having played same number of games as us , but 6 points short of Rams total to date being 51 pts. Also a win on the nite for Rams , would lift us to 3rd spot , as no other games in our Division on the Tuesday .
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

RAMS -vs- COLNE 2 months 3 weeks ago #11297

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Mmmmmmm - wasn't expecting that !
Colne must have been really ' UP ' for this game , and set off like greyhounds and fought like tigers for the full ninety.
Big improvement 4rm The Rams in the second-half when Mr Donaldson and Ryan came on , and effectively won that half 0 - 1 , but fair play to Colne who must have been buoyed up by their victory over Bamber Bridge , and on last nites showing then either Ashton or Southport had better watch out in the final .
Thought Kyle Jacobs was outstanding with his many surging runs forward and great to see. Looks like it's all gonna get a bit crowded at the top of the League , and hope Colne take that same form over to Atherton and do wipe the floor with them , and rein them in a bit more , as we don't want us all playing for second place.

Ah Well , next up Widnes and a chance to get back on track.

COYR
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

RAMS -vs- COLNE 2 months 3 weeks ago #11298

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Not sure how the players felt after the first 45 minutes, but I was in a state of shellshock over my half time pint. No criticism of the Rammy players as the effort was certainly there, but Colne really did a job on us last night. Fair play to them and easily the best team I've seen this season.

I'm sure we'll have learned some lessons from this defeat and will come back even stronger. I, for one, am already waiting eagerly for this Saturday when Widnes are in town. Bring it on :woohoo:
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds