Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OFF THE FIELD - FA TROPHY

OFF THE FIELD - FA TROPHY 3 weeks 3 days ago #11292

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
OFF THE FIELD - FA TROPHY

I was gonna ask a friend of mine to Tweet my best wishes and good luck as a ' Rammy fan ' to AFC Fylde in their replay at Barnet this week. However , having checked out the Fylde Website , I now realise that Fylde went through on pen's 4 - 1 after extra-time , and are now just one game away 4rm Wembley . Nice one ! - gotta support ' Northern ' teams in a National competition , so good luck to Stockport also in their replay at Maidstone .
If Fylde get to the final , they may do a story of ' HOW THEY GOT THERE ' which you would think would include The Rams , so may get a ' mention ' in the lead up to the final. We'll have to wait and see , but presume the Semi-Finals draw will be today - Monday.

I wouldn't mind betting that we are the only team to put 5 past them this season , or last , and were beating Fylde TWICE ! ! in the Competition [ 5 - 4 & 0 - 1 ] so mIght get some complimentary tickets for Wembley 4rm their Chairman - Mr Haythornthwaite . Maybe . .

Would certainly travel down to support them .

Hackers

LATE EXTRA
AFC Fylde will play either Stockport County or Maidstone United in their Semi-Final .
In the other Semi-Final AFC Telford will play Orient.

LATE , LATE EXTRA
AFC Fylde will play Stockport County in the Semi-Final both home and away as semi's are two legged affairs.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds