Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT CLITHEROE

THE RAMS AWAY AT CLITHEROE 2 months 2 weeks ago #11304

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
Clitheroe currently in 18th spot in the League , and have a much better away record than home record , and lost at home to Chasetown 0 - 3 yesterday , although it seems their fans not deserted them with the gate @ 232.
Gotta b a good opportunity for The Rams to get back on track , and back into the Top 5.
COYR

Also , getting very tight at the top of the League with Colne very definitely joining the promotion chasing pack.

LATE EXTRA
Good result for The Rams last nite - Tues 5/03 - being Leek 1 -vs- Kidsgrove 2
Luvvely jubbly !

LATE , LATE EXTRA
Just been having a shufty at some Clitheroe ' stats ' and they have only gotten to date a miserable 7 points at home , out of a possible 42 points. Also their goal difference overall for both home and away games is currently -32 , which compared to The Rams at +28 , is a whopping difference of 60 goals ! Just saying .

COYR
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT CLITHEROE 2 months 2 weeks ago #11306

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
As TT 58 rightly says in the Widnes thread , The Rams have 10 games left to play this season.
Here they are :-

Clitheroe away
Chasetown away
Droylsden away
Cables home
Newcastle home
Runcorn away
Droylsden home
Mossley home
Radcliffe away
Kidsgrove home Sat 27th April - end of season 18/19

A good ' run in ' ?
A bad run in ?
An average run in ?

Certainly food for thought . Could The Rams still be ' Champions ' ?
Will The Rams make the Top 5 , and enter the play-offs ?

FACT - Now just 2 months football to go , and a most memorable season already , so however it goes next , it's sure to be an exciting time 2b a Rammy fan.

COYR

Hackers

THE RAMS AWAY AT CLITHEROE 2 months 2 weeks ago #11309

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Just more rainy & shite weather 2day Thursday , but forecast is for a much drier Friday after an over-nite frost.
The pitch at Clitheroe ain't flat at all , and as it slopes , most certainly 4rm side to side , it should ' drain ' quite well , so our game there shouldn't be under fear of waterlogging. Hope that's the case , with fingers crossed . Indeed for the Rammy Ultra's who get to the Ground early doors , I suggest taking ur golf clubs , as the gradient of the pitch at the far right end opposite the paying entrance , would be just dandy as a raised tee-off platform - just up-root the far corner-flag and then crack on , and try and put one through posts at tuther end , but u might have to get permission first !

COYR
Hackers

THE RAMS AWAY AT CLITHEROE 2 months 2 weeks ago #11310

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Don't you'z all worry , as I'z just makin mi Monthly blog , and don't wanna get banned 4rm our most bootiful Fans Forum 4 Offensive & Inappropriate words that I'z saying innit.
I'z just blogging to sayz that the Staines Massiv branch of the Rammy Ultra's is wishin u'z all big-up victory at Shawbridge and then's anoher 27 points to b you'z actual ' Champions ' , so we'z don't need dem play-offs thingies !
Regardz to All & Booyakasha
Cheers up.
Ali G 4 Staines Massiv.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS AWAY AT CLITHEROE 2 months 1 week ago #11315

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
A good opportunity for The Rams to move up to 4th spot in the League today. It appears 2me that Mossley have no game today , and both games @Colne and @Leek are ' off ' , therefore we can leapfrog Leek , and displace Mossley on goal difference , provided we win again in our famous red shirts.
COYR

THE RAMS AWAY AT CLITHEROE 2 months 1 week ago #11317

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
I'm not gonna say ' boo to a goose ' about the doubled-up heading :silly:
We've scored many important goals already this season , but come the final reckoning at the Season's end , Jamie ' The Hitman ' Rainford's second goal was vital for us , as this was a match we couldn't afford to lose. I didn't see Jamie's second goal all that clearly , as was at opposite end of pitch , but it seemed a clinical placement from a top striker. Also in the second-half a fabulous one-handed save by Sam to deny Clitheroe a share of the points.
In conclusion , just great performances from Jamie , Ryan & Sam , and it struck me as an overall ' squad ' win , with so many selection changes taking place .
COYR

Also , good for The Rams is that Colls -vs- Leek match takes place this coming Monday 11 March , and they can't both win !
Also , well done to Jamie Rainford who is now Div 1 West joint 5th top goalscorer .
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds