Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE VIDEO JOBBY

THE VIDEO JOBBY 4 months 1 week ago #11319

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 61
I was pleased to hear from the Chairman of the Supporters Group at the Clitheroe match yesterday , that the Supporters Group have sourced and provided our new Cameraman with an additional video camera to help him out to get more actual film coverage of action on the pitch - NICE ONE .
I must say that I wouldn't fancy standing up the gantry for 90mins + myself , and most certainly not in this winter weather , and wonder whether the Club itself can provide 3 fixed and unmanned Video Cameras to film the full match i.e. one to film the mid-field only , and the other 2 cameras to film either end of the pitch so that the action on the pitch is totally and comprehensively captured , although I know it would take a lot of time and effort to ' splice ' all the action together to make a composite action video of the goal highlights etc. In this way it free's up Bobby to do his ' own thing ' of capturing the match atmosphere and dressing room footage , together with crowd footage , Ground footage , and final interviews with the Manager etc. etc.
I'm pretty sure [ 110% ] that Bobby didn't sign up to do a ' Big Burkey ' on the top of the gantry in the pissin rain , snow and ice , high winds for 90mins + and freeze his bollocks off in more ways than one. Don't wanna C any more tearful brass monkey's at The Riverside ! Just hope the Club Chairman cruises our Fans Forum from time to time and reads this posting . I know for sure he has his spies and foot-soldiers !!
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds