Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY

THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY 1 month 1 week ago #11445

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
Quite a wait now before Mossley arrive at the Riverside on Sat. 20th April. No doubt this coming mid- weeks fixtures could shuffle the pack a bit with Newcastle away @ Coll's , Skem away @ Colne , Moss away @ Bay , and Leek away @ Cables . We could get some joy out of those mid-week fixtures , but maybe not a lot ! However , I can't see Mossley winning away at Colwyn Bay [ maybe a drawn game at best ] , and also think that Cables home record is well good enough to sink Leek , as only Radcliffe have registered more home wins , and furthermore the Cables will still think they've still got a slim chance of making the play-offs .
Also , worthy of note to say that Mossley went down 3 - 1 away at Leek yesterday .

One other tasty fixture that will impact on The Rams is when Radcliffe travel away to Colne on Tuesday 16th April , and if Colne set off like they did against us , I think they'll take Radcliffe to the cleaners ! which isn't a good result for The Rams really , as I'm sure Colne will make the play-offs in 5th place , and will play whoever finishes 2nd in our League , so that's one play-off semi-final sorted . Colne away at ?

COYR

LATE EXTRA
Any Rammy fans thinking of going to the above Colne -vs- Radcliffe match as a neutral ?
Statto - do you fancy it ? Should be a cracking game .
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY 1 month 5 days ago #11461

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
This game coming up soonish now , and although a big game for The Rams , an even bigger game for Mossley .
Away result for us was a 1 - 1 draw . Should be a cracking match and a real scrap for both teams in edging towards the play-offs . Hope the Rammy and District resident's haven't binned their leaflets , and am expecting a big crowd for this game , which I'm sure will be well attended by Mossley supporters . Could be about 500 at The Riverside for this one , so maybe a 2 turnstile jobby ?
COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY 1 month 5 days ago #11462

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 22
Ow do B)
I admire your optimism hackers and a 500 gate would be amazing, but i`m thinking Mossley might bring about 50 and we may have 270 (think its going to be a nice weekend) ....oooh, make that 271 as yaaay, Tanners is making the trip back home (sounds like a song in there somewhere)

So, I reckon 320, give or take 20 lol ....i hope i`m proven wrong by the hard work of the leaflet droppers!

Its getting very tight now for the play off places, so a good result against Mossley will put us in touching distance... i remember saying at Mossley away that I thought they would be up there and anyone finishing above them would be either promoted or in the play offs. I thought they looked a decent side and i thought we did well against them, but our side now has improved incomparably since then, so a good result expected and hoped for from me.

Uptheramsbottom (insert ram here) Cumonewerams (insert ram here) Ewe Rams

Si thi
B)

THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY 1 month 5 days ago #11464

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Tanners - good to hear from you. The more postings we can get on the Forum , then the more we can reach a consensus of opinion. Yep , must have my rose-tinted specs on today hence Att : 500 . If you can add 1 , then I can take 1 away , so I can now go 499 . For info Mossley's last home gate was 410 , and their average home gate to date is 372 . I know it doesn't necessarily follow that they have a lot of travelling away supporters , but for this big game may bring at least 100 fans . I really don't know what the set up is at Mossley , and maybe they have many fans who just give it ' the big armchair ' every other Saturday when their teams away . Maybe have a fair few concessions and coffin-dodgers that make up their home gates . Only time will tell , but I shall be well miffed if my estimate doesn't start with a 4 !
Cheers.
Hackers
COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY 4 weeks 1 day ago #11478

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Good day at the office for The Mighty Rams as we win - Colne lose - Linnets draw , and The Rams move up to 4th spot . The League confirm that both Coll's and Radcliffe make the play-offs , but the Title still up for grabs . Very much looking forward to our Easter Monday derby game across at Radcliffe as a big game for both sides , as Radcliffe will still think that they have an outside chance of becoming Champions .

Att. 392 - Tanners , you WIN ! Doh ! - Rose-tinted specs now consigned to my recycling bin .
COYR
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY 4 weeks 1 day ago #11481

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Tough opposition in Mossley yesterday and also had the heat to contend with, so a massive three points for us. Other results went our way and it's all in our hands now to extend this excellent season into the play offs.

A final word to the supporters who made plenty of noise yesterday and helped create a fantastic atmosphere. Lets keep that going and I'll see you all at Radcliffe tomorrow :woohoo:

THE RAMS - v - MOSSLEY 4 weeks 20 hours ago #11482

• Tobytrotter58
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Just read the totally "unbiased" Mossley report. One thing for sure, had Rainford's shot and Gooden's deflection been in their favour, it would have been no more than they deserved.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds