Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS AWAY AT RADCLIFFE FC - PLAY-OFF SEMI-FINAL

RAMS AWAY AT RADCLIFFE FC - PLAY-OFF SEMI-FINAL 2 months 3 weeks ago #11507

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 61
Coming up very soon . Better to play away at Radcliffe than Leek Town . The Rams have a squad that can win this game and maintain our tremendous away record , but will need to sort one big thing out . That is the forward line which is dysfunctional presently. Jamie Rainford is acting like a lone striker up front and getting no decent service at all , yet still chases down everything . The idea of playing Joel up front to service Jamie didn't work at Radcliffe , didn't work against Kidsgrove , and is a complete No No , as Joel is an out and out defender and just hasn't got the skill , quickness of thought , nous , timing , astuteness , savvy , vision , and incisiveness to thread killer through balls to Jamie . No wonder Jamie gets frustrated . We need a re-jig urgento with Tony back in , to service and provide ' assists ' particularly to Jamie , and Ryan back in defence quicksticks as to concede two goals against a 10 man side is billy bobbins and that's a gross understatement . It's not rocket science ! The squad assembled is good enough to win the whole job lot and gain promotion to the Premiership , but play players like square pegs in round holes and you'll mess up big style . A moderate re-jig necessary to win this game.
And lastly , if anyone thinks I'm talking out of my backside , then I have some support from an onlooker at the Radcliffe game who has had over 400 Football League appearances including Newcastle United and he to in our conversation thought also that the combination between Joel and Jamie Rainford didn't seem to be working .

Hackers

COYR
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds