Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS AWAY AT PONTEFRACT COLL'S

RAMS AWAY AT PONTEFRACT COLL'S 3 weeks 1 day ago #11712

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 64
Noted that Pontefract Coll 's went down 2 - 1 today [ Mon Aug 26th ] away at Workington AFC , and Ponte had a player - Jameel Ible red carded . I'm not sure if Ible is one of their star players , but surely won't be on their team sheet this coming Saturday .

COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS AWAY AT PONTEFRACT COLL'S 2 weeks 6 days ago #11728

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Obviously going to be a tough away fixture for The Rams . However , no easy game either for Workington AFC as well away at City of Liverpool , and I feel that Marske United will find Widnes a hot potato to handle when they arrive in Cleveland . What are the chances of The Rams topping the League come Saturday evening ? I think it's on the cards provided we get into top gear .

COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Hackers.

RAMS AWAY AT PONTEFRACT COLL'S 2 weeks 5 days ago #11729

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Also good to see that The Rams have bolstered their midfield with the loan signing of Josh Hmami from Welsh Premier League side The New Saints . This looks a very promising signing and if you add Josh to our current group of midfield players being Danny Naidole , Steady Eddie , and Jamie Rother , then I doubt you'll find a more dynamic and talented midfield at any other Club in our League .

Come on you Mighty Rams

EDIT
If my memory serves me rightly , then I think The Rams have never played Pontefract Collieries in any League match or Cup competition before . The only time the teams have met was in a pre-season friendly last year when the Manager was Mark Fell , and The Rams got well tonked on the day at Ponte , and I'm glad that I wasn't there to witness it .

Just hope we ' click ' come Saturday , especially the forward line , as I can foresee a wet slippery pitch following the mid-morning rain that is predicted , and can further see quite a lot of goals in this game . If it's a 0 - 0 draw , then I'll eat my St. Kitts cap ! All we need to do is score more than them for the big reward .
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Hackers.

RAMS AWAY AT PONTEFRACT COLL'S 2 weeks 3 days ago #11731

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
I'll just say that was a disappointing performance from The Rams and I'll leave it to others to fill in the detail . I noted that a big chunk of our midfield was missing on the day , and think if Jamie Rother and Danny Naidole had been on the pitch , we would have come a lot closer in getting something out of the game . Also surprised that J. Ible was on the pitch for Ponte , when he was red-carded at Workington only 5 days ago ! and he scored their first goal today .
Need to improve our game at Winsford come Monday night .

COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by Hackers.

RAMS AWAY AT PONTEFRACT COLL'S 2 weeks 3 days ago #11733

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 215
Thought we were the best team for the opening 20/30 minutes, but once we went behind we never looked like getting back into the game. Very poor

If we put things into context we haven't had a bad start to the season, points wise, but we really need to start performing to the levels that our players are clearly capable of. Onwards to Winsford tomorrow night and hoping to see a reaction to that performance yesterday
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds