Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED

THE RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED 1 week 2 days ago #11766

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 64
Last time out at home , Ossett only managed to beat Pickering Town 1 - 0 . Also drew away in FA Cup yesterday 2 - 2 at Thornaby with ex-FCUM player Tom Greaves scoring both their goals . Ossett currently in 16th spot in the League and underachieving in my view , as fully expected them to be in the Top 5 at this stage of the season , but not so.
However , not a team to take prisoners , so we'll have a battle on our hands to take something away from there .

COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED 1 week 14 hours ago #11786

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 11
Hackers: Let me know the time at Bargain Booze Saturday for Ossett Thank's .Or I will e-mail you .
Also Tonight Darkside said if you need a sat nav he has one to lend, see you Saturday The Devils Guard :evil:

THE RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED 1 week 2 hours ago #11787

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Cheers El Tel . I see Ossett trounced Thornaby in their FA Cup Replay 6 - 0 with ex-FCUM player Tom Greaves scoring 4 for them .
As we ' Brow Boys ' don't want to cock up a third time travel-wise , we need to leave Bury a bit earlier . Listed as 47.3 miles , and travel time as 58 mins via M 62 , but could still be junction closures , or we could go A644 through Jowsberry !

Pick you up @ Bargain Booze 1.00pm and we'll stroll across to Ossett on Classic FM .

Hackers

THE RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED 6 days 13 hours ago #11795

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 215
Hackers, and anyone who isn't aware yet, a lot of road closures in the Rammy area on Saturday due to Stage 8 of the Tour of Britain coming through the town.

Would be better to set off much earlier and avoid the main roads through Ramsbottom. Not driving myself so not looked into the exact road closures, but maybe someone can advise supporters on this matter. Also, I have a spare sat-nav you can use if you want to borrow it

Don't want to this scene repeated again as you and Terry rode into Maltby Main at 3.45 :lol:

HackersandTerry.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

THE RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED 3 days 4 hours ago #11804

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Certainly no classic this match , but played in front of a goodly crowd of 419 which was the second highest attendance gate in the North West Division . Would've thought the majority of that 419 would think that a draw was a fair result . Without doubt my Man of the Match for The Rams was our goalie Tom Stewart . Just commanding in the air from their corners and free-kicks , and made some vital ground stops and saves too . Good to see Danny Naidole on the pitch late on . No midweek game now , so a bit of light training and bonding can be the order of the day afore we go up to Gateshead and do ' a Weymouth ' .

COYR
Last Edit: 3 days 3 hours ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds