Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 2 months 6 hours ago #11877

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
This match quite a while away [ Sat 02/11/19 ] so just putting the heading up . Looks to me now that both relegated teams being Marine and Workington are both making concerted efforts to get straight back into the Premier Division . Should be another ' top ' game , and one to test our 100% home record having played 4 and won 4 .
COYR

EDIT
Only just worked out why our Bet Victor League has no league fixtures for Saturday the 26th October . This is because the date is given over to the BuildBase FA Trophy First Qualifying Round . Hope we're still in it .
Last Edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 2 months 43 minutes ago #11878

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Tadcaster Albion FC: Maybe as everything in football is a maybe, as every game can be won, drawn or lost, from top to the bottom of a league everybody are trying for something. That makes any team hard to pull out of a bag as the front running three. C'mon You RAMS .TM

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 month 3 weeks ago #11896

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
I see that Marine got semi-stuffed 4 - 1 away at Marske United this last weekend , and play Marske again in the reverse League fixture this coming Saturday 19th October .
Marine presently in 6th spot in the League Table and with an average away record having Won 2 and Lost 2 . Presume we will be without Rubes having been red-carded , so will need to bolster our attack one way or another , but that ain't gonna be easy .

COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 month 1 week ago #11917

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
If we're not careful , The Rams might need to install a neon sign at the end of the Lane to read
F-O-R-W-A-R-D L-I-N-E W-A-N-T-E-D
I did hear a rumour at the Clitheroe game yesterday that Iyrwah was offski and would be leaving The Rams . Also , it would be helpful to know what punishment was dished out to Rubes ? 1 or 2 or 3 match ban ?
Can't the Dev Squad help out ? they do seem to be doing remarkably well . Well worth a try , as nothing ventured then nothing gained .

COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 month 1 week ago #11918

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Scouting - I hope this is on the right verse meaning topic pick one.
I am sure a Marine scout was at Clitheroe and the reply I put on Hackers other page will be something that he has taken back to Marine with a re write.Go wide on them they are a good side but have not got a striker at any count and the other attackers pass to each other in the 18 yard box without shooting then Clitheroe got it away, except a neat goal but that was all. :evil:

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 month 1 week ago #11919

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Nice one El Tel [ aka The Devil's Guard ] , you're certainly barking up the right tree . Even Jonny's fab match report which would be befitting in the Sport pages of any National Daily newspaper makes reference in general to the lackings in our attack . Even Statto has heard of the word ' shoot ' . Bring back Ryan Salmon is what I say - that lad does shoot on sight - what are The Rams trying to do ? , just complete an 18 man move and then pass the ball into the net ? Didn't Jamie Rother let rip at Maltby Main ?

COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 month 1 week ago #11920

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
The weather ain't looking great for Friday and Saturday . Just hope that one connotation of the word ' Marine ' doesn't come to pass , and that's a very squelchy , unplayable , and submerged pitch . Not good . :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 month 1 week ago #11922

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Well it was always going to be difficult playing a team that had just dropped out of the Premier Division and had built up a 1 - 4 lead before half-time , but thought The Rams showed lots of character towards the end of the first-half and especially in the second-half to drag the score back to 3 - 4 , and if the game could have gone on for a while longer , would at the very least earned a draw .

COYR

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 month 6 days ago #11926

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 160
Agreed. Their keeper made a couple of good saves in the second half to preserve their lead but we were pushing hard. I thought Daniel Naidole made an impact when he came on. Hope he recovers swiftly from his concussion and is in the starting lineup on Saturday.

As Chris said in his interview, something's not quite right at the back. Let's hope it becomes right sooner rather than later! I may be expecting too much but this season so far feels quite a letdown after the exploits of the second half of last season. Onwards and upwards! YOU RAMS!
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds