Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 week 8 hours ago #11877

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 69
This match quite a while away [ Sat 02/11/19 ] so just putting the heading up . Looks to me now that both relegated teams being Marine and Workington are both making concerted efforts to get straight back into the Premier Division . Should be another ' top ' game , and one to test our 100% home record having played 4 and won 4 .
COYR

EDIT
Only just worked out why our Bet Victor League has no league fixtures for Saturday the 26th October . This is because the date is given over to the BuildBase FA Trophy First Qualifying Round . Hope we're still in it .
Last Edit: 1 week 1 hour ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 1 week 2 hours ago #11878

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 12
Tadcaster Albion FC: Maybe as everything in football is a maybe, as every game can be won, drawn or lost, from top to the bottom of a league everybody are trying for something. That makes any team hard to pull out of a bag as the front running three. C'mon You RAMS .TM

THE RAMS HOME TO MARINE FC 3 days 9 hours ago #11896

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 69
I see that Marine got semi-stuffed 4 - 1 away at Marske United this last weekend , and play Marske again in the reverse League fixture this coming Saturday 19th October .
Marine presently in 6th spot in the League Table and with an average away record having Won 2 and Lost 2 . Presume we will be without Rubes having been red-carded , so will need to bolster our attack one way or another , but that ain't gonna be easy .

COYR
Last Edit: 3 days 9 hours ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds