Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS HOME TO CITY of LIVERPOOL FC

RAMS HOME TO CITY of LIVERPOOL FC 3 weeks 1 day ago #11957

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Two cracking home fixtures and a real home double-header coming up for The Rams sharpish . Should be great attractions for the fans and neutrals alike . Firstly night game against City of Liverpool on Tuesday night [ 26th Nov ] followed by consecutive home game on Saturday 30th against Marske United . A mouthwatering home fixture feast in my view . These 2 games will certainly tell us whether or not The Rams mini-revival and U-turn can be sustained or whether we are to be just a mid-table side ?

EDIT
B-I-G S-T-A-T-E-M-E-N-T

In order to answer my own query , then my honest viewpoint is that if The Rams can get Ryan Ellison and Danny Naidole FULLY fit , and get Rubes to walk on the pitch every game with his ' positive and aggressive ' head on , then I firmly believe the play-offs are a ' given ' , and with the rub of the green and some ' lady luck ' The Rams could go on to win the League . Fantasy Land ? , Far Fetched ? , Dream On ? , Pigs might Fly ? - well only time will tell , but if we do win the League , then don't forget you heard it here first .

COYR
Last Edit: 3 weeks 13 hours ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS HOME TO CITY of LIVERPOOL FC 2 weeks 6 days ago #11959

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
This game coming up very shortly and am expecting a great contest and deffo one for the neutrals and our most welcomed , albeit temporary Shakers fans who are making a real difference , and boosting the good atmosphere around the Ground . As for City of Liverpool their away record to date ain't great at W2 - D1 - L3 , and oddly enough matches The Rams away record exactly , and we know how hit and miss that is . A great opportunity to sustain our mini-revival , and if we can start on the front foot and hit top note , then I think all 3 points are well achievable .

COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Hackers.

RAMS HOME TO CITY of LIVERPOOL FC 2 weeks 5 days ago #11960

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Dateline - Tuesday 26th Nov 06.00hrs

Weather forecast for today mainly dry this afternoon and early evening with maybe an occasional shower , so think game should be a go'er .
God knows what actual colour their away strip is ! , but certainly not purple . Away strip looks to me a combination of black and grey , and maybe COL think that the referee and linespersons can interlink some passing play with them to help them out a bit !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happens when a BIG CITY plays a little town . Well , we'll soon find out !

COME ON YOU MIGHTY RAMS
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Hackers.

RAMS HOME TO CITY of LIVERPOOL FC 2 weeks 5 days ago #11961

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Hackers the City of Liverpool came together as a team for the people who could not afford to go to the big chiefs Liverpool @ Everton but they do come from the city the city of affordable means. So welcome to our word C.of L. El Tel to 4X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

RAMS HOME TO CITY of LIVERPOOL FC 2 weeks 5 days ago #11964

• Maxibo
  • Thank you received: 5
Great result, but how do you sustain a club with a meagre 161 attending- how many away supporters were within that number?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

RAMS HOME TO CITY of LIVERPOOL FC 2 weeks 5 days ago #11965

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
WOW ! ! , 5 - 0 , what a result . Unquestionably Rammy's best league win of this season's campaign , against a very good COL outfit . Thought that COL were well up for the contest , but for them not just a bad day at the office , but more of a car crash really . They must have wondered on the way back to Merseyside just how could that have happened , but of course they unfortunately met a very in-form Rammy side to whom a whole host of superlatives are eminently justified - brilliant , superb , terrific performance , excellent , etc etc .

The weather forecasters didn't let us down either as the afternoon and early evening were quite dry , and mild too .

A few things to disappoint though and most unfortunate for young Ben Hampson to pick up what appeared to be a bad injury - hamstring , groin or similar , and secondly a paltry gate of only 161 . Hard to explain why such a low attendance , but maybe Euro football on the telly , or our fans getting the early onset of SAD - depression from Seasonal Affected Disorder having to live with bouts of shitty weather and incessant rain , and can't be arsed venturing outdoors , and starting their Winter hibernation a tad to early . Just Shite .
Thirdly , the little problem with the floodlighting . The set-up at the Ground is 6 floodlighting stanchions/columns/towers with 6 lights per stanchion . I make that 6 x 6 = 36 individual lights . Well how many just popped out on the night ? The answer twas 11 lights . That's close on losing one third of our illumination , and I thought personally gave somewhat of a depressing air to the Stadium , and at one point the lights were pulsing and dimming that much it seemed like the start of The War of the Worlds film :lol: :lol: Think our players deserve better than that . Nuff said , although I did hear that a sparks was called to the Ground .

Anyway , The Rams move up to 8th spot in the Table . Nice One ! Just Dandy , and our 5 - 0 win against stiff opposition will post a whopping notice to the rest of our Division that The Rams are on the charge up the Table .

Roll on Marske United .

COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.636 seconds