Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 2 weeks 22 hours ago #11974

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Even following our double demolition of both City of Liverpool and Marske United , I still think that our trip up to Tadcaster will be a tough away fixture . Taddy are now in 7th spot in the League and below us , but have a very impressive home record to date being W 5 - D 1 - L1 . However , with The Rams new found form and hitting top note , then I'm sure that all at Taddy , players included , will be looking over their shoulders this week just wondering what ' big guns ' are arriving on their doorstep .

COYMR

#mightyrams
Last Edit: 2 weeks 21 hours ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 3 days ago #11989

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
This game coming up soonish now and am more than interested to see if The Mighty Rams can maintain their terrific form of late . All just a 62.7 miles jag up the road from Bury and a travel time listed @ 1hr 3mins . Aim for postcode LS24 9AY . Let's get it on . Don't forget to hang a lefty before Taddy as the A64 will take you to Scarborough ! !

COYMR
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 3 days ago #11990

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Hackers: No.1 Keep the system unless managers from every club in this league were watching our last two games they will while standing on the touchline be trying to work out a way to change their teams to do anything to stop The Rams . No.2 I will be on pilot duty to make sure your Rammy Rocket which ever we go in takes that left if you remind me. C U Saturday time worked out by you remembered by me El Tel aka :evil:

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 3 days ago #11992

• snapdragon
  • Thank you received: 29
Just a concise note ;)
to let travelling Rammy fans know Saturday is also Huddersfield Town vs Leeds United with a 12:30 ko.

COYR
The following user(s) said Thank You: From the Darkside

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 3 days ago #11993

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 225
Cheers for the heads up, Snapdragon, and nice to hear a sane voice on here

Regular readers of the forum do not despair though. Hackers will be back with his daily 'Talking Bollocks' section very soon :woohoo:

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 3 days ago #11994

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Darkside , I find that very funny .

However , it does give me the idea of introducing a ' breaking news ' section , but what to call it ?

Mmmmmmmm - looks like one of 3 headings to me . Here goes :-

TOURETTES TALK [ in rememberance of you ]

TALKING BOLLOCKS - I do like that title

UTTER DRIVEL SPOT [ in rememberance of Uke-Punk ]

Just mmmmmm , what to choose ???

I do know our readers need something to read and think our viewing figures [ hits ] are holding up rather well , so the odd ' spat ' on here I can live with , providing it doesn't damage our fab forum .

Lastly , what I might do to give our fellow forummies ' a break ' so to speak from all my repetitive faff , trash , bollocks , ' inane ramblings ' , verbosity , utter drivel , verbiage , garbage , shite-talk , etc ., etc ., etc ., is to give my John Kettley & Michael Fish weather forecasts a rest for a while , but then again why should I when my latest forecasts have been far more than searingly accurate . Today , I shall restrict my comments , but just advise travelling fans to stay well clear of the River Wharfe , unless of course they have an amphibious vehicle :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got me thinking about changing my nom de plume from Hackers to ' Shy Talk ' now , although great name for a pirate boat in the Caribbean and deffo a punk rocker or two ! Tee Hee & Ho , Ho , Ho .

COYMR

#mightyrams
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 2 days ago #11995

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Yep , well relevant to have heads up abaat Yarkshire derby game . If kick-off time is 12.30pm , then kicking out time will be around 2.10pm , so our late travellers could well end up in traffic congestion on M62 heading up to Leeds and beyond . Good to be aware of that . Nice one .
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 2 days ago #11996

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
U2 a great band or inane banter as Michael Miles said Take Your Pick, but when U2 start to slug it out it is insanity let loose very ? readable as only two are being picked upon U2. You are like the glamour boys in frenzy does this make it laughable or {a word from the yesterdays} gormless, as long as you shout as you do together C'mon You Rams I say c'mon U2.. ** :evil: **

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 2 days ago #11998

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 225
Hackers wrote:
?

I do know our readers need something to read and think our viewing figures [ hits ] are holding up rather well , so the odd ' spat ' on here I can live with , providing it doesn't damage our fab forum .

No spat from me, but your a bit misguided there Hackers.

The, so called, viewing figures are not an indicator of how popular the forum is. What is an indicator is the number of supporters who actually contribute to it and there pretty thin on the ground these past few months.

In fact, it's not even a forum these days is it and just you coming out with whatever, largely irrelevent, thoughts come into your head

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 week 2 days ago #11999

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
OK , I hear that , but decided to put things about our viewing figures on the back-burner for the time being as I am still excited about tomorrow's game and don't want to detract and spoil in any way the build-up . I'm sure you'll agree.

Cheers.
Hackers
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds