Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12000

• snapdragon
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
Hackers, it's a bit rich to pontificate about not detracting from the game now. Your posts today have included typically self-indulgent guff - your breaking news section, your future plans to discuss weather reports and your future avatar name. I'll stop there.

You continue to treat the forum and pass comment on other forum contributions as if this is your personal blog. Indeed, the way forward may be for you to create yourself a blog. A blog is essentially a diary of your personal thoughts and experiences. This would allow people who want to hear your thoughts on life (including the offensive ones) to continue to do so away from this forum. If you Google "blogs" you'll find loads of info about how to do this.

In my view, the current situation is not sustainable and is sapping all life out of this platform as a Rammy United supporters forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12001

• BroxBlue
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Agree 100% SnapDragon.

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12002

• UkePunk
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
What was once a sometimes thriving forum and a place of healthy debate has now sadly turned into a barren wasteland of absolute drivel.
Stating the bleeding obvious before every single game has killed it as dead as a dodo.

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12003

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 33
2 -2 Draw away at Tadcaster is not a bad result!
Well done to "the lads"
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12004

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 81
OK , I don't want to irritate fellow forummies , so will resist posting further for the rest of this month , and will come back in January 2020 with how I view our Forum , and how I think our ' viewing figures ' are the key indicator to judge the popularity or otherwise of the Forum .

Cheers .

Hackers

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12005

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 164
Right then, back to the football!

I thought we played pretty well throughout today with some exciting football on show again, but passing was sloppy at times, particularly in the first half. We more than deserved the draw and, with the number of shots that hit the bar/posts/got saved, a win wouldn't have been at all undeserved either.

Reece Fishwick particularly stood out for me today, and I enjoyed seeing Mason Fawns and Daniel Naidole get some game time. I thought they added a different dimension when they came on. I'd like to see them both given more time on the pitch, but at whose expense? Difficult question if we're not allowed to play with 13!!

Up the Rams!

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12006

• Tobytrotter58
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Have to concur with Little Katie view on todays game. Going in 2-0 down was a tad (no pun intended) unfair. For the first quarter we played some decent passing football and looked the more likely to score. Jamie Rother stung the keepers hands with a volley. Going in level at the interval would have been a fair reflection. Whatever was said during the break worked.

We took the game to Taddy and quickly reduced the deficit. Suddenly, we looked a sure bet to level the game, but the hosts still looked to catch us on the break. Eventually, pressure forced the equaliser, with a bit of help from the keeper. Add in hitting the bar, a disallowed effort and a near gaff for the keeper, it was a game we could easily have won.

However, to come back in the manner we did, it showed the battling qualities of the lads that has re-emerged over the past weeks. The approach work was fine, it was final killer pass which was lacking times, a bit of work needed in that department. Find that and we can be a team to challenge for promotion.

COYR

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12007

• snapdragon
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
An entertaining match.

Agree with TTs pun-ditry, being 2-0 down at half time was not an accurate reflection of the match. In fact, one of those matches when we didn't get the rub of the green/ bobble off the divots throughout. Also so many shots hitting the woodwork!

Despite this, the lads battled and showed their resilence against a Tad side who were strong and organised throughout. Overall, a more than deserved away draw.

Good to see Danny and Mason on the pitch. Like Katie, I'd like to see them get more match time as they unsettled the opposition.

Another good ref who used common sense to keep the game flowing.

COYR!

THE RAMS AWAY AT TADCASTER ALBION 1 month 2 weeks ago #12008

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 233
A most enjoyable afternoon up in Yorkshire yesterday and a performance to be proud of.

We certainly didn't deserve to go in behind at half time on the balance of play, but we switched off in defence a couple of times and got punished for it.

I thought we were excellent in the second half, totally dominated Tadcaster and sure they would have been relieved when the final whistle went. Reece Fishwick impressed me yet again and the attitude and effort of Mason Fawnes, when he came on, was to be commended.

Finally, I'll back up Snapdragons comment on the referee who displayed a common sense approach and helped the game flow
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds