Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COULD RAMS GO TOP OF THE TABLE ? ? ?

COULD RAMS GO TOP OF THE TABLE ? ? ? 1 week 5 days ago #11985

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Well could The Mighty Rams sit top of the pile come 4.50pm this Saturday , provided of course we win @ Tadcaster ?

Well , on paper that is the case .

What would it take ? Well , good that two teams above us play each other in that Clitheroe entertain Marine at home , so a draw , would help
Workington would have to lose away @ Ossett , a bit unlikely , but Ossett will have to come good sometime , but surprisingly sit down in 18th spot .
Lastly , Trafford won't find it easy @ Widnes , and might take a tumble or could draw . That would do it nicely . .

If all the 3 other results go our way , The Mighty Rams could well sit atop the League .

All a lot of ' if''s ' and ' but's ' I know but it costs nothing to dream , or should that be ' dream on ' ? :lol: :lol:

COYR

NB - If Workington were to draw @ Ossett , then although on the same points , we would very much likely lose out on goal difference , unless The Rams win away by 7 clear goals , and we would think that ain't gonna happen .
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

COULD RAMS GO TOP OF THE TABLE ? ? ? 1 week 2 days ago #11997

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Well we'll find out tomorrow late afternoon whether or not the Mighty Rams sit atop the League . I'm not sure what the odds against that happening are as involves 3 other games in our Division . What has not helped is all the precipitation in the North West Region and I can hardly see Yarkshire and it's Tadcaster sub-district escaping these downfalls , so the odds against must be lengthened . Boo Hoo , Sob Sob .

Anyway if it all were to pass and come about , then I would LARF my little cotton socks off , as I know it would really grate and get up the nose of the ' Prickly One ' , who must as a child spent an awful lot of time on the ' naughty step ' . I mean just imagine ascribing to another fellow member that his text is like a pair of testicles , all hairy , and dangling to and fro . I wouldn't say that !

COYMR

#mightyrams
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds