Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 week 4 days ago #11986

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Seems to me to be a good time for The Rams to travel up to Colne for this night fixture . I 'm more than certain that Colne have lost their mojo , and must have been a sickener for them to get knocked out of the FA Trophy at home to Southport and lose out to a 90min winning goal . Also , well notable that Colne exited the Lancs FA Challenge Trophy last night at home to lower League Prestwich Heys being drubbed 2 - 5 . If The Rams can maintain their great form away at Taddy , then it's well on the cards that we can blow Colne off the park , and silence their noisy Red Army for a change , as they ran us off the park at our place . .

COYMR

#mightyrams
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 week 4 days ago #11987

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
4X / Hackers: It looks like a clear new vision or a new football philosophy seems to have been put into the team they have changed the style and the way we have played in the last two games that looks something like perfection. The football system looks tight and dangerous upon the opposition, it makes us not the team that will change the way we play that now has come upon the opposition, and the way it is now their managers will be looking how to tweak their own players to try to go through a block of steel. I as one of the supporters of Ramsbottom United has been made to feel we can go there where ever go there will be. Terry , El Tel and The Devils Guard :evil:

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 week 3 days ago #11988

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
El Tel , Nice one . I like the reference to a ' block of steel ' , and there's no doubt whatsoever that the return of Thommo and having signed Richie Baker have made a huge improvement to our recent performances , and to stick with the ' steel ' analogy , are both acting like mighty tungsten reinforcing rods through the spine of the team . I mean just how many teams in our League could do a double demolition job on both City of Liverpool and then Marske United ? Not even Workington could do that , and the vast majority of teams in the Premier Division .

COYMR

NB EYE - EYE , where did you get your avatar from ? , as the ' Lieutenant ' would like to know .
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 week 3 days ago #11991

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
I see everything: that I learnt myself being in places I have been to, I was the team changer and the time seller through football so the clock on the eye looked * perfect * . from the good evil devil El Tel

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 5 days 14 hours ago #12009

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 33
Does anyone know if there will be a pitch inspection for tonight's game?
The forecast isn't very nice this pm.
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 5 days 14 hours ago #12010

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 160
There's a pitch inspection at 5pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 5 days 12 hours ago #12011

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 33
Thanks Katie!
Game is OFF!
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds