Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS -v- BAMBER BRIDGE [ INTEGRO ]

THE RAMS -v- BAMBER BRIDGE [ INTEGRO ] 7 months 6 days ago #12054

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Seems to me that Brig's form has much improved of late with two recent away wins at both Whitby and Lancaster City , so will prove a tough side to beat , especially if they field their First X1 . However , if we can maintain our terrific home form , then I fully expect The Rams to make progress and play Trafford in the next round .

Speaking with the Club Chairman at Shawe View on New Year's Day , he seemed most concerned about the parlous and grim state of our pitch , when it has to face home games this Saturday against Pickering Town and then again for the following Tuesday night cup-tie against Bamber Bridge . The pitch is gonna need a lot of TLC after that , but fortunately the fixture list is more kind to us after those two games , the list showing the following 4 games to be away from home @ C of L @ Trafford [ provisional ] @ Brighouse @ Dunston , before returning home to play Workington AFC on Sat. 25th Jan .

COYR
Last Edit: 7 months 6 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -v- BAMBER BRIDGE [ INTEGRO ] 7 months 4 days ago #12062

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
This cup game should prove a fascinating contest and deserves a good crowd turn-out . Most notable that Brig won away at Radcliffe 0 - 4 which is a resounding win and not many teams leave Radcliffe with a clean sheet . Quite some performance . Should be a cracking game bearing in mind our own recent triple demolition of City of Liverpool , Marske , and Mossley .

COYR
Last Edit: 7 months 4 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS -v- BAMBER BRIDGE [ INTEGRO ] 7 months 3 days ago #12063

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
I have listened to the managers thoughts and I was pleased with them, Tuesday some youngers on the park for the lads brilliant bring them in slowly let them have the feel of first team football. This game v Bamber Bridge for both teams with the miserly finances in this cup game even for the cup winners is it worth it ? great to play the young lads but for the trip to Trafford for the win then another after the win makes me wonder if. This Integro Cup could be played pre season taking friendlies away but allowing friendlies to appear when a team is and when knocked out. Summer time dry parks takes the pounding on the turf away for these games in winter help the park to help the games that need to be played. This would have to go to the people who run it I know that so let them know. Football keeps us alive and battered grounds can't be played on, Dunston I think have played only four games at home something wrong on their turf maybe the Tuesday night shift for us so far away there and back could be off ? then another to be sorted out for another day. Oh! bring back the caseball and the grounds that suck you in with there deep mud, another goal today in Liverpool with the keeper off his line but nobody saw that but :evil: me.

THE RAMS -v- BAMBER BRIDGE [ INTEGRO ] 7 months 2 days ago #12066

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Big step up for some of the Development Squad tonight to play for a Step 4 team against a Step 3 team in the form of Premier League side Bamber Bridge . Good luck and best wishes to all our lads who make the step up tonight .
Also hope to see Greg Daniels on the park tonight and given the full ninety . This guy is worth the admission fee alone , and although on dual registration with Cheadle Town from the NWCFL , Cheadle have no game tonight and it would well help Greg's return to full fitness , and what a player to have when we go flat out to win the League .
Should still be a cracker of a match and for me has a penalty shoot-out written all over it !

COYR
Last Edit: 7 months 2 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS -v- BAMBER BRIDGE [ INTEGRO ] 7 months 1 day ago #12067

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Well I got caught again by Katie when she asks me again to give a trophy or a box of beer to a player it will not be on the ground it will be in between selling Golden Goal Tickets I think. I enjoyed tonight's game I was all over the place watching different players and Ben Stanton stood with the number five upon him and he played like a very good centre back he is coming along so well. That must go to the Development Squad well done to them and the other youngsters showed that prospects are available for the first team in time coming. Now Bamber Bridge have lost here and Trafford are the next to play lets go and see what we can do there. With the player changes made it gives this last cup for us to challenge for, and keep the gas turned down on the players who the manager will select for league games. Yes the league is the big one but to educate the young guns in the trophy it does spur them on to make the grade. C'MON YOU RAMS :evil:
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds