Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 2 weeks 6 days ago #12064

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Following CoL's quite recent 5 - 0 drubbing at The Riverside , I'm more than sure that CoL will be more than well aware who'll be driving up the M57 and down Vesty Road , Bootle , to arrive on their doorstep come Saturday afty . I'm not saying they'll be quaking in their boots or bootles , or bricking it , or even crapping their pants but they'll certainly know the ' form ' team cometh .

COYR

#mightyrams-in-scouseland

ps - Good news in that no more postings from me till after the game :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LATE EXTRA
Ooops forgot !!
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 2 weeks 6 days ago #12065

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
:evil: Thought's to Hackers, City of Liverpool v since Ramsbottom United: City of Liverpool first.
1 - 1 v Colne Away . 1- 5 v Taddy Home . 0 -1 v Marske Home . 0 - 4 v Marine Away . 1 - 1 v Droylsden Away .0 -2 v Linnets Home . 3 - 0 v Cables Home..
The last game v The Rams has been and gone as are those above, the change is the last game v Prescot Cables a win. That puts a feeling inside the C. of L. team what the feeling is like to win again that will come onto the park on Saturday not a team that got beaten 5 - 0 by The Rams we cannot come out like a walk on the prom truthfully I felt the walk on the prom feeling in the last game v Pickering Town and we could have lost points with that. These will be the side we were expecting at The Riverside careful is not the word I think of defending at the front and scoring does though. :evil: See You at the Riverside tomorrow. :evil:

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 2 weeks 2 days ago #12069

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
' Top ' Match Preview ' by TC , and his words ' mighty challenge ' is what it will be . I'm pretty sure that my word ' revenge ' will headline CoL's agenda . One good thing for The Rams is a number of our stars got a midweek rest being stood down for the Bamber Bridge cup game , so should be well rested and raring to go . I'm sure all the scousers will be in fine voice and expect a noisy and fast start to the game .

LATE EXTRA

Other fixtures that could go our way today is that Marine won't find it easy @ Widnes , neither will Taddy find it easy @ Dunston . Also Colne could do us a favour at home to Workington AFC , and lastly the best of all and a real humdinger of a game with Marske @ Ponte Coll's - they can't both win ! Scope for the Mighty Rams to top the League come 4.45 pm .

COYR

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 2 weeks 1 day ago #12070

• Mottty
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Excellent performance and fully deserved win. We’re so good to watch at the moment, look dangerous every time we go forward. Iyrwah was unplayable today.

Sets us up nicely for Trafford on tuesday, with the big one against Workington just around the corner. Come on youuuuu raaaaams!!!

Just a mention to the supporters as well. Great effort today, I thought it was a great turnout from Rammy. Some new faces as well which is always great to see. After that performance hopefully they’ll return for more away games.

Maybe Darkside and Katie can help me out here, but not sure if the supporters club were planning on doing any leaflets for the Workington game? I’d be more than happy to help out, would be great to get a bumper gate on for what should be a great game and leafleting seems to have worked well before....

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 2 weeks 1 day ago #12071

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Every player outstanding for The Mighty Rams today , so no MoM from me , and CoL must be scratching their heads again just wondering how they conceded 5 goals again . Terrific away win for us and pity Colne did us no favours , but it does add spice to the Workington game and personally would be happy to distribute any leaflets in the Walmersley area .

COYR

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 2 weeks 1 day ago #12072

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
11th January 2020: City of Liverpool v The Rams 2 -5 another great result this time in Bootle, were Hackers took me straight there and after the game straight home another win. Serious the C of L did their best to stop us but a steam train would have been wary of the connection these lads have as a unit. An enjoyable afternoon for all of us and three goals for Iyrwah and two for Josh were do I put my pen ring round the man of the match here *The Team* as one* from me everyone of our lads did their jobs to the hilt and to debate a man of the match any other way well I will leave it to someone who pulls one out of the bag.. I hope everyone is fit Reuben going of looked like a hamstring I hope not the lads who came on during the game are in my pick and and the other lads you all went there you all get MOTM together. See you at Trafford on Tuesday . :evil:

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 2 weeks 15 hours ago #12077

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 233
Mottty wrote:

Maybe Darkside and Katie can help me out here, but not sure if the supporters club were planning on doing any leaflets for the Workington game? I’d be more than happy to help out, would be great to get a bumper gate on for what should be a great game and leafleting seems to have worked well before....

Cheers for the offer, Motty. Not doing the leaflets, but Supporters Club are getting some posters printed for the Workington game and the three games in February. These will be put up around town and many thanks to Adam Clarke for designing them
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers, Mottty

THE RAMS AWAY AT CITY of LIVERPOOL 1 week 6 days ago #12079

• LJDV
  • Thank you received: 21
Another fantastic performance all round and if anything, at least their two goals kept it competitive for a bit longer. And fair play to their squad for keeping it lively to the end. It could've become really miserable for them and credit to their fans too who were still incredibly hospitable beyond the final whistle.
The moment (of many great moments) of the match for me was Eddie's assist. It summed up his game really but even when he's not having the best of games he'll still be able to claim a supporting role in Iyrwah's second. Great pass that. More of the same please, every one!
Oh and there was a WICKED stop in there somewhere too early on from Brad Wade that would've otherwise gone in, had it not been offside. Might have really changed the flow of the game (if we didn't have the best attacking game in the league) on another day.
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds