Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best Performance Of The Season ?

Best Performance Of The Season ? 6 months 4 weeks ago #12073

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
We've been on fire in recent weeks, but today I think we stepped it up yet another gear from what we've been watching recently.

Reece Fishwick and Iryah were just unstoppable down the right hand side and the City of Liverpool left back must be thanking the lord he doesn't have to face them again this season. Don't have nightmares as they say :P Let's not take anything away from the rest of the players though as this was an excellent team performance and credit to everyone in the Rammy blue today.

One complaint though, the 5-2 scoreline flattered our hosts and could have been even more :woohoo:

When You're Smiling
When You're Smiling
The whole world smiles with you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best Performance Of The Season ? 6 months 4 weeks ago #12074

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Well that's a question well worth posing . There's no doubt that City of Liverpool are a very good and well drilled side , but the way in which we won the game and even their late 89th minute second consolation goal , leads me to believe we have yet again broken through another glass ceiling . A terrific hat-trick from Iyrwah , but even that was eclipsed by our overall team performance . Good time in the season to hit top note , and bodes well for our trip to Brighouse Town this coming Saturday , and also worthy of note to see Marske travel all the way cross-country to play Workington AFC .

COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds