Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT DUNSTON UTS FC

THE RAMS AWAY AT DUNSTON UTS FC 8 months 4 weeks ago #12114

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 98
Mmmmmm - I've noted that Darkside , and would say it's no easy task trying to be an arbitrator in an unregulated environment , especially in a Football Fans Forum as opposed to a Polo/Hockey/Lacrosse fans forum . However , what fellow forummies probably wouldn't know is that I did take Snapdragon's advice about ' blogging ' and did set up my own Twitter Account in the name of - The Hackerman ft [ featuring ] Cranky Wanky - that's for real and try to access it , as I can't having forgotten my password and tried countless times to get back in and change it but with no success whatsoever . I'm happy to post just pure football postings on our Forum and keep my ' slagging off's ' [ remember the Hyde United farcical floodlight failure ] and other virulent and incisive cutting comments to my own Twitterfeed which must be now loaded up with spam , as I really don't know how Twitter works . Do Twitter have a help line ??

Hackers aka Tory Boy aka The Hackerman ft Cranky Wanky
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT DUNSTON UTS FC 8 months 4 weeks ago #12116

• Tobytrotter58
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 31
A disappointing evening in the North East with the 3-2 loss. After shading the opening 15 mts and taking the lead, we gave ourselves a perfect platform. However, the hosts hit back with several chances, before drawing level from a set piece which we failed to clear; and not for the first time. When Nico's superb effort hit the back of the net, I thought that it could well be our night. Wrong.

The second half started with a glorious chance to increase the lead, at 3-1, the game would have have been so different. However, it was not to be, as Dunston, increasingly used the high ball to great effect. Twice we failed to clear and suffered the consequences. The Rams pushed forward looking for the equaliser and nearly got it, with a perfect cross to the far post which was scrambled away..

Overall, the team played below the standards we have seen them set over the past couple of months. We seemed to lack a bit of pace at the back. Something we need to look at before Saturday.

After this defeat, the Rams have the perfect incentive to put this right against Workington. Les hope we have a big crowd cheer the lads on.

COYR

THE RAMS AWAY AT DUNSTON UTS FC 8 months 3 weeks ago #12120

• Richard
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 76
Hackers,

It has been decided that a block has been put on your account for one week due to a number of complaints about your postings on the forum.

It is regrettable that we have had to take this course of action but it is becoming necessary due to the nature of your comments on here,

The block will he removed next Thursday.

Thank you
Richard

THE RAMS AWAY AT DUNSTON UTS FC 8 months 3 weeks ago #12121

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 171
I think I've only missed 3 league games so far this season (Pontefract, Workington and Dunston away) and we've lost all 3 so you'll be glad to know I should only miss one more game before the end of the season now! ;)

Onwards and upwards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds