Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RAMS HOME TO WORKINGTON AFC - THE BIG ONE

RAMS HOME TO WORKINGTON AFC - THE BIG ONE 8 months 3 weeks ago #12132

• Mottty
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Can only echo what others have said. Fantastic performance and result. Probably our best defensive display of the season, thought we looked organised throughout without the ball. Jamie Rother excellent in midfield, never stopped running today - especially good performance considering a
he was carrying a knock.

Great to get so many supporters coming through the turnstiles too, as others have mentioned. Lets hope some of them feel that they can follow us away at Droylsden next week and in future home games.

We have a real title race on our hands now, COYR!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

RAMS HOME TO WORKINGTON AFC - THE BIG ONE 8 months 3 weeks ago #12133

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
I am a giver Thank Q 's for good comments my body at the ground my wife is holding my soul so Harry has no chance of that a voice that that seems to be heard big headed I am not and standing alone on the car park with what we heard a lot of idiots were coming down the Workington lads that came sang going in chatted with me peaceful was the scene and ended up with a bit of nervous tension from both sides on the park that The Rams shook off quicker the day was an upward stream same system team wise auto promotion why not as The Boomtown Rats sang with a change of day I Don't Like Tuesdays. The Rammy Roar lets hear it all season. That's That > THE :evil:

RAMS HOME TO WORKINGTON AFC - THE BIG ONE 8 months 3 weeks ago #12138

• Centurion
  • Thank you received: 1
Excellent all round performance from the lads. Never let Workington settle and played with a real high tempo that they just could not cope with. 2-0 flattered the opposition. if we'd have had our scoring boots on it could comfortably been 4-5 and great to keep a clean sheet too. Hopefully, this is the start of another unbeaten run. Workington, Marine and Pontefract won't go away and it's going to be a fascinating run in. It's conceivable that it could go right to the final day. Hats off to the guys that marketed the game so well. Great attendance and hopefully the players have left the crowd wanting more. Well done!

RAMS HOME TO WORKINGTON AFC - THE BIG ONE 8 months 2 weeks ago #12140

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Ow do 8)
I've just got to echo what everyone else has said... a fantastic dominant performance from all the team, which wouldve been a more emphatic result with a little more composure in front of goal... but tbh that is being a little mean as it was a fantastic day in front of a great crowd.
Talking of crowds, I brought with me on saturday my oldest mate 'john and his brother', we've know each other since I left Rammy in 66'. I always said I'd show him what a great town Rammy is and to combine it with such an amazing football performance means we've gained a couple more fans... even if they are full blown yarkshire lads lol. ...but they were impressed with the town and the football and will definitely be coming back soon.
See you all again before the end of the season...
Ewe rams ???? uptheramsbottom
Tanners ????

RAMS HOME TO WORKINGTON AFC - THE BIG ONE 8 months 2 weeks ago #12148

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
. I forgot to mention Mystic Meg today she is still living our Margaret Anne Lake she is 77 years old / young now born in Accrington. Guess who told me The Rams would beat Droylsden 0 - 3 ? I'll tell you v Taddy Doggy a clue ok MAL you should know this one. 01/02/2020 >. It was great today 0 -3 and hearing the manager telling Jamie to keep in that midfield position . *I think* I will retire now jobs done ? :evil:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds