Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12149

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 96
A bit early but just putting the heading up . Other than Workington , all our rivals have midweek games , but irrespective of the outcomes of those games , The Mighty Rams will entertain Tadcaster as League leaders , but would be dead handy if Cables could get something out of their trip up to Pontefract , and similar with Clitheroe's trip up to Cleveland , and finally Widnes's short jog to Marine . Also Taddy at home to Dunston , and now Taddy in Top 5 . Not doing any match predictions in view of my Workington -v- Marske debacle , as will only end up in Shite Street again ! :unsure:

COYR
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12162

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
For the record , Ings Lane up at Taddy is roughly 60 miles from The Riverside , and although Taddy in the Top 5 , just can't see them bringing over more than 40 supporters , so just hope being League leaders we can get the gate up to 350 + . Fingers crossed as The Rams full of goals up fronf and I'm sure this game won't end up a goal less draw .

COYR

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12163

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Any chance you could update this each day, Hackers, no matter how irrelevant your musings?

Would be great if we could get onto page two before any other supporters come on to discuss the actual game :woohoo:
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by From the Darkside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LJDV

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12164

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
. :evil:
BetVictor N/W League Results
;City of Liverpool 1 - 0 Colne. Marine 5 -Widnes 2. MARSKE UTD 0 - Clitheroe 0. Pontefract Colls 3 - Prescot Cables 0. Tadcaster 2 - Dunston 3.
Two lost by Marske but the story is from Tadcaster 0 -2 down 2 - 2 to finale 2 - 3. Tadcaster had two players sent off with red cards and the manager was holding some of his words to the cameraman, frustrated by the officials very much so. We still have a team to beat on Saturday and it will have eleven in at the start of play and their subs against us looked big and good enough. thoughts for our strategeions to work out. tm :evil:

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12165

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Mmmmm ,Well Darkside , I wasn't intending posting further this week , but my last posting just designed to keep the Forum ticking over , active , and interesting on these dark and dismal winter nights and stop people hibernating and missing the actual game . .However , in view of your above posting I've now got something to say . I've no objection to your use of the word ' musing ' as being retired I have all the time in the world to muse which I often do . However , I do object to your use of the word ' irrelevant '. How in God's name can attendance gates be not relevant when they are the lifeblood of the Club .

So what next ?

Well you have made a significant number of faux pas in the past and this one just adds to your unenviable list .
So much so that I will be standing at the next opportunity to oust you and become the next Chairman of the Supporters Group and my glossy Manifesto to be issued in due course and at the appropriate time . I shall be demanding a secret ballot and my name to be listed on the ballot paper as ' Tory Boy ' . Whether people like me or not , the supporters group is full of closet Tories so :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

In conclusion , I would wish to remind all registered supporters and Forum Administrators , that having worked as a Principal Local Government Officer from 1965 - 2013 fair play on all sides is to be expected in the next forthcoming Election with all candidates being given equal time and the opportunity for free speech on this Forum .

Hackers.

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12166

• mr magoo
  • Thank you received: 2
Stop it you two,what was once amusing is now just tiresome and reflects badly on all involved.
HACKERS _Please understand that quantity does not equal quality.
DARKSIDE_Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH so call it a no score draw and move on.

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12167

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Fair play, Mr Magoo, and happy to let it rest after this. I agree that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but we've tried all kinds of approaches with Hackers to no avail

Hackers, your postings do not keep the forum ticking over, they kill it. Most supporters have given up posting on here, or even reading it anymore, because of your constant ramblings. As for your inane 'Tory Boy' persona, I don't think anyone gives a flying f**** about each others politics as long as they support Ramsbottom United. I've tried sticking up for you with the supporters in the past, but was obviously wasting my time

For the record, I never wanted the post of Supporters Club Chairman and only took it on as no one else put themselves forward. So, I'm more than happy to stand down with immediate effect and hand it over to you now

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12168

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
OK Mr Magoo , your advice has come through loud and clear . Well it's not in the same league as yesterday's Donald Trump -vs- Nancy Pelosi episode as real bad blood there , but will take your advice . One thing that has dawned on me is that now we both have our own Twitter Accounts along with A.N.Other so if need be we can restrict our prickly comments and leave the Forum to just pure football .

Cheers ,

Hackers

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 2 weeks ago #12170

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Fingers crossed that we can get this game over and done with before Storm Ciara hits and really makes its impact . Government warning in place from midday Saturday with strong gales and torrential downpours with almost 4" of rain expected . Not good . This storm expected to cause damage .

COYR

THE RAMS HOME TO TADCASTER 7 months 1 week ago #12172

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Three unstoppable goals for The Rams against a strong Taddy keeper , another clean sheet , and 3 more valuable points to keep us top o' the league . I see Ponte Coll's went down at home to Brighouse , and Marske drawing away at Colne . All in all a good day at the Office for us .

COYR
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds