Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COLNE FAN FOR A DAY !!!

COLNE FAN FOR A DAY !!! 7 months 2 weeks ago #12152

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 96
Didn't know this , but in passing conversation with Frank the Jacket down at Droylsden yesterday , he mentioned we have ' no game ' on Saturday the 22nd February . Well I will still need my footy fix , so on that day will drag my botty up Harrison Drive to be a part of the Red Army for one day only as they entertain Pontefract Coll's , or if that doesn't float your boat , then you could go to Trafford in the hope they flatten and sink Marine , and for the most affluent of Rammy fans , then get your Bugatti Veyron or Aston Martin up to Kendal in the faint hope they trash Workington .
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

COLNE FAN FOR A DAY !!! 7 months 2 weeks ago #12154

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
4X keep to the course work my dear fellow even a Tory Boy should remember 2 RAMS being Red Army at Gateshead er' not Karl Martz ones Colne ones. So it would stand as being Red Army fans for the second day of this season, and if you are going I bagsy my shotgun seat again even though you can talk two glass eyes to sleep. open an Uncle Joe's for me ta. El Tactico … :evil:

COLNE FAN FOR A DAY !!! 7 months 6 days ago #12187

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Ossett game off . Well not prepared to wait 14 days for my next ' footy fix ' , so intend taking a small ' Rammy Posse ' up to Colne next Saturday the 22nd . I'm sure the Red Army won't mind as we will be supporting our neighbours Colne , and spending a bob or two over the Club bar and pie stall .
Last Edit: 7 months 6 days ago by Hackers.

COLNE FAN FOR A DAY !!! 7 months 4 hours ago #12215

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Info from Colne Twitter is that there will be a 10.00am Pitch Inspection on Saturday morning .

LATE EXTRA

Match Postponed .

Well that's that then .
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds