Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Very Good Report by Jon Haslam - 8/2/20

A Very Good Report by Jon Haslam - 8/2/20 7 months 1 week ago #12181

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
A very good report by Jon Haslam:
This piece ''Tadcaster continued to push forward looking for a consolation goal they were ultimately unable to test The Rams keeper Tom Stewart who was protected in the second period by The Rams defenders''. The major point on this is the defenders feel the strength of the keeper behind them personally he is one top grade goalkeeper around these leagues. And the defence who I applaud for the intelligence they show are covered by the great way the midfield has changed playing my life thought stranglehold of the middle of the park. This came when Richie Baker arrived then through injury two lads that if I am needed I will go have been leashed one or the other and Daniel took Jamie's place with him having a knock to sit in the midfields holding role that has squeezed not crushed the team together. The big hole has gone and the ladder had only one way to go upwards as the positional sense now of our side cuts out the leeway that was so open it is now gone. Terry Marsh :evil: YOU RAMS :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Very Good Report by Jon Haslam - 8/2/20 7 months 1 week ago #12182

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 96
Fully echo what El Tactico writes in his above posting . The Rams are truly blessed with having such great Match Reporters and that includes TC's Match Previews also . All are ' Top Class ' and could hold their own and become favourites in any sports pages of any National Newspaper . Long may it continue .

COYReporters
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds