• Thank you received: 95
NON - LEAGUE FOOTBALL PYRAMID

Hyde - Step 3
Longridge Step 5
Liversedge Step 5
Bury AFC Step 6
Atherton Coll's Step 3
Stocksbridge Park Steels Step 4

Hope I've got this lot right . Certainly a mixed bag of Pre Season Friendlies , but The Rams not ducked any issues here and have chosen quite a formidable set of fixtures with no easy options . I'm sure Liversedge knocked us out of either the FA Cup or FA Trophy only a few Seasons ago .

Six fixtures in all and plenty opportunity to play trialists to get ourselves a forward line ! ! !

Just hope also we've got the same Back 4 being Fishwick - Thommo - Lugsden - Kennedy [ Capt ] . Add to this Rother & Steady Eddie in mid-field and that's a great hardcore of players to build around . Would like to see Ryan Ellison back with us and as mentioned in a previous posting the FCUM former Hitman himself .

COYR
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES 1 week 4 days ago #12506

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Ow do,
Yeh a good selection of teams to test us and get match fit for the new season, obviously a pity for me that the ban on crowds means i miss out on a short journey to Stocksbridge. It`s not far from where i grew up and it was my debut match as Rammy fan... 2-2 draw in the FA cup followed by a 3-1? victory in the replay.
Nice little town Stocksbridge, quite similar to Rammy in setting, being surrounded by the moors and i think about the same size population. You never know maybe things will have changed by then and a few of us will be allowed in.

Also it`ll be interesting to see who the new faces will be at the Riverside, looking forward to the season now.

up the ramsbottom 8) ewe rams

PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES 1 week 3 days ago #12507

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Nice one Tanners - good to hear from you . I see that you're not ducking the issue either as you've both got the duck with you :lol: :lol:
ps If that duck has been in the River Irwell it will be Covid 19 free for its lifetime . The River water also wipes out Ebola Virus .
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds