Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Midfield

Midfield 1 month 1 week ago #12522

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
The new signing drops right into the positional statement of an attacking but holding midfield , so if the manager can fill the glovesman position and the forward line with tactical and playing strength as we seem to have the back line in position last seasons tactics will push on the opposition at the start of the season when ever that is . But that is beyond any manager except Boris so Prime Minister let us into the stadiums, when it is safe and then we can see The Glorious Rams again . :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Midfield 1 month 1 week ago #12526

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
As much as Ruben and myself got on , we now have a centre forward in Sefton Gonzales I remember him mostly with Droylsden. He put our back line as much as he could to task , well done to our team manager , staff and Harry on paper a team of strength and substance is being filtered to us , through us not being able to see the pre - season games . With the new keeper needed I am hoping to see one within the talents of Tom . C'MON You RAMS :evil: Sent this with delight :evil: Terry Marsh

Midfield 1 month 1 week ago #12527

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Ow do,
Gotta agree with you Terry, this is one hell of a signing, i bet Matlock are gutted as he never go to kick a ball for him. If this is the calibre of player we`re signing then next season is looking very promising!
cumonewerams (image of ram) uptheramsbottom

Tanners 8)
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds