Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED - FA TROPHY

RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED - FA TROPHY 4 weeks 8 hours ago #12584

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 98
Both The Rams and Ossett now out of the FA Cup with Ossett losing away in a penalty shoot-out at Consett in the Preliminary round .so neither side will want an early exit in the FA Trophy .

COYR
Last Edit: 4 weeks 6 hours ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED - FA TROPHY 3 weeks 4 days ago #12585

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Hope we are taking a goodly following to Ossett . This game bigger than we think , as to go out of both FA Cup Competitions in the same week is not good just for pride but would sever two lucrative funding streams . Any truth in the rumour we have re-signed Kelvin Lugsden ? The reason we got beat at Mossley is because we got caught short in defence and chose to move Ritchie back from his midfield holding roll in which he excels .

COYR
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED - FA TROPHY 3 weeks 3 days ago #12586

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
It's not strange how a couple of team changes from the Mossley game gave us a complete overall , we had a look of last season with different players in the side Richie in his holding berth and Mason putting in another great performance. Our No4 his name I will soon enough know played brilliantly in the first half then for every chance they had he played like a goalkeeper in the new position he had to take it was a team Man of The Match today everyone was working for each other I hope Ollie is ok for tuesday and Thommo is built with a Rams badge inside him .#. Well done to all without injuries today made me think our Rammy Utd is coming back that is more than a luxury it is a team that can take us over the middle position of this league . :evil: tm

RAMS AWAY AT OSSETT UNITED - FA TROPHY 3 weeks 3 days ago #12588

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Well pleased to be driving back from Ossett with a win under our belts . I thought it was a great ' squad ' performance , but have to say Tom Kennedy played an absolute blinder , and how good to have Thommo back on the pitch and on the scoresheet too .
Presume the next round draw on Monday .

COYR

EDIT
Wasn't aware that next round draw already been made . Rams away at Worksop Town on Saturday 17th October 2020 .

2nd EDIT

As mentioned above , the Rams have re-signed Kelvin Lugsden back from Matlock . Big welcome back to The Riverside and teaming up with Thommo again .
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds