Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dutch Football. Hits Ramsbottom:

Dutch Football. Hits Ramsbottom: 3 weeks 20 hours ago #12591

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
What a present for me it is My Wife and My 47th Wedding Anniversary 29/09/2020, my wife Hillary born in Berlin has passed away but it is still our Wedding Anniversary so I would like to thank - Chris Wilcock , Lee , and The Players for something I never expected tonight the wonderful style of Dutch football you all put together.. The keeper was on his debut and was top class his delivery to the players and his stand in the goals. The new lads a splendid pass and play and the big man up front Sefton was frightening their defence so was Richie all they could do was kick him . It was like Holland had landed Tony Donaldson running the attacking midfield this season he isn't moving everywhere he was moving into the parts were the holes were and playing great little balls through the holes that is a creative attacking midfielder.. This shuddered me all this without Thommo I can't say much more except last season we pierced this a little Mossley was a shambles Ossett was defence in the first half attack in the second a very good resilt , but the change of the guard was nothing else than Johan Cruyff and the Dutch team with my eyes open. 7, 8, or 9 goals even more except their keeper was so on top form and the bar and the uprights kept moving.. To play like this every game maybe asking a lot but no long ball long ball was a dream to see the balls that went that way were meant and did go to the player. Than Q. Everyone for giving such a display to your supporters :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds