Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Rams :

The Rams : 6 days 22 hours ago #12606

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Last night was far away from Totaalvoetbal but I think even AJAX in my time of living in Amsterdam would not bring their game to Shawbridge's dipping everywhere on a hill pitch. They have the knack of playing on it with their style of football which is nearer anywhere away from the Johan Cruijff ArenA previously Amsterdam ArenA. Two very fortunate goals the first and the third helped Clitheroe to the win the third was a learning curve for our young keeper Giosue I really felt for the lad and the way he walked off at the end of the game showed how he was suffering through his mistake he needed an arm around him and a calming voice helping him through his despair I hope he had one . I imagine the players would help him and the coaches. And having 50% of the back four missing did not help as Kyle and Thommo are a mainstay in the back four. The change seemed to bring back the long ball or was it the ground that brought that style back , I hope that is the last we see of that place for a season I have never liked the place it maybe the way I like my football being played like not on a hillside , or we move to just underneath the ;Peel Tower no Than Q. Shawbridge once a year is more than enough of that kind of footy. Right off to Worksop next game FA Trophy C'mon U Rams :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds