Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home or Away.

Home or Away. 4 weeks 10 hours ago #11030

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 9
I have been invited to go to Berlin, Deutchland with my Son. For the game Union Berlin v Koln on the 31st.January at the An Der Alten Forsterei Stadium Kopenick, then at the. Olympiastadion on the 2nd February Hertha Berlin v Wolfsburg, then the 6th February Hertha at home v Bayern Munich fabulous. But on the 2nd Feb after their incredible win at Weymouth, Ramsbottom v AFC Fylde I am still going to Berlin for the Union v Koln game but will come home on the 1st February I can see league games in Germany again but will I see Ramsbottom United get this far and even farther in the FA Trophy again. I hope so but hope doesn't mean I will, My Son understands were I want to be is more important than wanting to find out how Rammy are doing so far away. I love German Football but one game I put before it is the walk down the lane to see Ramsbottom United play AFC Fylde in the FA Trophy. C'mon U RAMS :evil: Terry Marsh
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Home or Away. 3 weeks 6 days ago #11033

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 59
Nice one Terry - now that's what I call dedication to the cause. As the month of February has a history of throwing up postponed matches due to frozen pitches, I'd strongly advise u to keep ur mincers and shell-likes on both long term and short term weather forecasts, as we wouldn't want u flying back to a rock hard pitch ! Maybe best to book return flight as late as poss.

Safe travels.

Cheers and Bon Voyage
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds