Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GATESHEED -vs- COLNE FC - FA CUP

GATESHEED -vs- COLNE FC - FA CUP 2 months 3 days ago #11874

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I'm well pleased to be informed in advance of the cancellation of our League match away at Colne on Sat 19/10/19 .
Does this mean therefore a fallow Saturday for The Mighty Rams ?
If so , I'm gonna get my arse up to Gatesheed for the second time in either my Merc or one of my Alfa Romeo's to follow and cheer on our neighbours .
If anyone fancies the trip up , then pls speak to me at this Saturday's home game . The obvious point of this posting is to split the petrol cost , ideally a 4-way split . Rammy scarves compulsory .
El Tel - do you fancy a trip up again ?
Cheers ,

Hackers

NB - posted under General Forum - Ramsbottom and Beyond .
Last Edit: 2 months 3 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

GATESHEED -vs- COLNE FC - FA CUP 2 months 1 day ago #11875

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
FOUR EX to that one HACKERS up the HEED again MUCHAS GRACIAS de EL TEL send me email for picking me up SABADO EN . My Igalish is not very gud neither is my map work butta I a grabba the fronta chairo side a u. El Tel . Get of my computer you Spanish git ta The Devils Guard :evil:

GATESHEED -vs- COLNE FC - FA CUP 1 month 4 weeks ago #11891

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
El Tel , will need to further arrange this trip out by e-mail only . We don't wanna be accused of cluttering and loading up our beloved Fans Forum with mindless trivia and U-T-T-E-R D-R-I-V-E-L ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: , but looks like we're Gatesheed bound , on a Rammy no fixture day .

Hackers

............................................. END OF TOPIC .............................................…

OH WELL - Just a little bit more .
The Mighty Rams no fixture today , so El Tel & Hackers are off to Gatesheed to boost support for our neighbours and the Red Army . Just hope we get there before half-time ! or even the final whistle ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Am expecting a drawn game and a replay next week , which would prove a belting prospect
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds