Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Than Q.

A Than Q. 2 weeks 2 days ago #12417

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
A great video shout from the Ramsbottom United Manager , Cheers Chris hope the team is together six feet apart.evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Than Q. 1 week 6 days ago #12422

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 169
Yes, good to hear from Chris. Glad to see he's looking to next season and is still our manager (I'd heard rumours a few weeks back that he'd left!).

A Than Q. 1 week 6 days ago #12423

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 249
Will back up what Little Katie/Tel, and Tony C in the season round up, say here.

Chris has certainly brought a feelgood factor to the club over the couple of, not quite complete, seasons he has been here. Delighted he will be in charge whenever the football resumes and if we can keep hold of the majority of the team we have then we have plenty to look forward to.

A Than Q. 1 week 6 days ago #12424

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
The season that never ended is like the song by The Moody Blues - In Search Of The Lost Chord.
I stated to a few that we were a middle of the table team unless the teams system was changed, you know the rest and we absolutely hit top gear and burnt all. in the way. Football knowledge comes to the one who looks and learns in his time in football. If anyone asks me I help, I have had a mental problem through this virus with my brain damage but being sorted now through the NHS I wont clap them I say Thank You. I was going through a mental turn of the change that has hit us, my life no football { Hackers / Charley / Rammy Utd } a night with my brother not seeing my family being alone had twisted my thoughts I was suffocating while breathing it is horrendous but now 11/05/2020 I have had two nights full sleep and breathing. That maybe hard to understand but have most of my brain removed in 1982 it has left one hell of a problem mentally.. But I divulge into things I love football / tactics , music and whatever fills my day/night. I long to see you all our Rammy Family opening up helps inside yourself to try and get the demons away . C'mon U RAMS :evil:

A Than Q. 1 week 5 days ago #12425

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 92
El Tel , ever onwards and upwards mate . Can you ride a bike ? Have you got a bike ? I have a spare one in my garage . Well Tory Boy would have at least 2 bikes wouldn't he ! You could borrow one if you wanted and cycle across Chesham Fields and into Clarence Park . That way you wouldn't have to go on the main road . I could cycle down from Brierfield Mansion and meet up for a chit chat in the Park . We both wouldn't have far to travel so shouldn't get lost yet again and do another Maltby Main jobby so to speak . If you fancy it then bell me .

Cheers ,

Hackers

nb Cycling up to Brighouse to meet up with Charley would be out of the question at the mo as the Highway Authority has yet to issue instructions to staff to mark out the new Cycle Lanes on the M62 , although I would like to travel up there to see if the sheep in Yorkshire really do wear ' mascara ' to attract the menfolk !
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

A Than Q. 1 week 5 days ago #12429

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
The Thought off it makes me laff Tory Boy just looking at you on a bicycle = 1 crash . No wonder I like you * you are mental in a great way Cheers 4X El Tactico .
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds