Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GERMAN BUNDESLIGA TO RE-START

GERMAN BUNDESLIGA TO RE-START 2 weeks 2 days ago #12418

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 92
Well , pleased to see the German Bundesliga re-starting soon - mid/May , and further pleased I won't be there , sat behind closed doors and seated in and amongst cardboard cut-out figures in the stands .
One Question - Will it work ? Will all the players and subs actually turn up at the Stadia , plus referee and liners ? , and not run scared ? Will everyone entering the various Grounds be subject to a temperature check , and players and match officials again at half-time , and the whole stadium disinfected after the game ? Also any ' Pay per View ? or just play games to honour the massive German TV Contracts so as not to pay any money back for unfulfilled fixtures and TV contracts ?

Hackers
Last Edit: 2 weeks 15 hours ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

GERMAN BUNDESLIGA TO RE-START 2 weeks 2 days ago #12419

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
You have hit it right on the snoz Admiral tv contracts , they should shove Liverpool in there for two games then they can get the Prem Trophy well everything else is upside down, it wont dislodge the discs holding the earth on its balance. I enjoy going over to Germany good footy good stein drinkers Berlin is the place drinking Berliner . Lager comes from the word lagern meaning to store. Shit should have had that as a question. Guten Tag - Das Teufel Bewachen . the German is Good Afternoon - The Devils Guard .

GERMAN BUNDESLIGA TO RE-START 2 weeks 1 day ago #12420

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Nice one El Tactico - what a well travelled person you are - Real Madrid , Nat Lofthouse @ Burnden Park , so what next ? - Angela Merkel @ Bayern Munich ! ! The World is your oyster .

Hackers

GERMAN BUNDESLIGA TO RE-START 4 days 2 hours ago #12451

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Add these to your collection Admiral Villefranche-sur -Mer FC - Benidorm FC, I coached football ion Island of Mykonos, Greece trying to get it going in the USA, done so much I loose track schools Bury, , Bury and Radcliffe Boys Football , Bolton Wanderers Reserves , Highfield United FC. And banned playing for Peel Brow for getting into trouble the cane couldn't stop me I got six off the best outside the white bungaloiw 4x had the headmaster as the teacher your lot. Enough for now. El Tactico :evil:

GERMAN BUNDESLIGA TO RE-START 2 days 14 hours ago #12452

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
If the German Bundesliga can re-start , then I can see no reason as to why the English Premier League can't start to .
However , one disconcerting thing I did hear recently on the Regional News was that it would cost Oldham Athletic Football Club around the £140,000 mark to test and re-test the players for Covid-19 virus . That really does throw a spanner into the works for Lower League teams in the EFL , and would really piss on our chips at Step 8 !

However , and on a brighter note , good to see our Appeal Fund closing in on the £4000 mark , and although seems a lull in proceedings and a bit of a slow burner at the moment , I'm sure we will reach what in my mind is a very reasonable and modest target of £10,000 . Come on you Rams .
Last Edit: 2 days 12 hours ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds