Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goalkeeper:

Goalkeeper: 1 week 3 days ago #12503

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
I think this should be put on Ramsbottom and Beyond : A great pre-season start for Tom Stewart Stalybridge Celtic took on Cheadle Town today 1 / 08 / 2020 and the 6 - 0 score carries on Tom's clean sheet storyline of One Top Keeper., he has so much in his locker that needs to come out and years and experience will be the key.. :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Goalkeeper: 1 week 2 days ago #12504

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Nice one El Tel as I know you're big mates with Tom and his dad Charley . There's no doubt that Tom will raise the bar over at Stalybridge with the facilities they have and Stalybridge will have to get used to Scouts from the EFL all over their stands and terraces in the coming months . This phrase sums up my view about Tom -
' Destined for Stardom ' .

ps One local player who has hit the ' Big Time ' is ex-Radcliffe and ex-FCUM Tunde Owolabi who has been snapped up by Hamilton Acadmical in the Scottish Premier League , and could well make his debut against Celtic today Sunday . Most deffo wish him all the best and hope he manages to rattle the Celtic onion bag . That would be quite some achievement .
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Hackers.

Goalkeeper: 1 week 2 hours ago #12509

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Part of a newspaper story :. Some great players have come through Ramsbottom United FC .
Ater Tom Stewart had tipped a free kick over the bar , he caught the resulting corner then quickly spotting Jonathon Ustabasi on the wing releasing him with a good ball that saw Ustabasi run at the defenders he beat two challenges and went one on one with the keeper curling the ball around the flying keeper into the top corner. With minutes remaining that should have been it , but a clumsy challenge by Tyler Williams in the final minute gave Abbey Hey a chance of an equaliser the penalty taker struck a descent effort Tom Stewart leapt and palmed the ball with one hand onto the bar twisting then landing and smothered the ball as it landed on the grass giving Stalybridge Celtic the win.
Written this for the football to keep turning , hope when our pre - matches start there is someone there to give the stories of them . Due to this virus things are hard to do . :evil:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds