Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT RADCLIFFE F.C.

THE RAMS AWAY AT RADCLIFFE F.C. 4 weeks 1 day ago #11479

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 60
Can The Mighty Rams keep up their truly tremendous away record and do the ' double ' over Radcliffe ? We'll know come tomorrow tea-time . Gotta be on the cards though . COYR .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT RADCLIFFE F.C. 4 weeks 10 hours ago #11483

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Following Colne's surprise loss away at Widnes , there are at least 3 other fixtures today [ Easter Monday ] which shouldn't be taken as ' a given ' and could well turn out to be ' upsets ' for all three home teams being :-
Colls -v- Trafford
Leek -v- Chasetown
Linnets -v- Widnes

Here's hoping at least one or ideally two of those games finish in our favour .

COYR

Also , good luck to our Jamie Rainford in his quest for the Division West golden boot award . Jamie top joint scorer with 22 goals alongside Chris Almond of Cables , and at Radcliffe today , Jamie will be up against another rival in the form of Tunde Owolabi on 21goals .
Last Edit: 4 weeks 8 hours ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS AWAY AT RADCLIFFE F.C. 4 weeks 11 minutes ago #11484

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
A 0 - 0 draw . Lots of endeavour shown by both sides , and plenty at stake also , but an awful lot of cancelling each other out throughout the match , and in the end the game was a bit of an anti-climax . Coll's now League Champions , and Radcliffe will play their play-off semi-final at home on Tuesday evening the 30th April against the 5th placed team , yet to be decided .
One hero on the pitch today in my book and my MoM was Sam Ashton whose quadruple save in the first-half prompted one Radcliffe fan to say to me ' Why did your keeper pick today to play a blinder ' and of course Sam's blinder continued throughout the second-half also with more memorable saves, stops , and punches .
Was always tight and congested at the top of the League recently , and now qualification for the play-offs will really ' go down to the wire ' for Colne , Leek , Linnets , and The Rams , as you can't get much closer to the wire than the last match of the season , and for The Rams , Kidsgrove will be no pushovers. It's a case of perm any 3 from 4 .

COYR
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds