Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leaving

Leaving 4 months 2 weeks ago #11591

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Tony Donaldson it was on the cards that he would go unfortunately only eleven fit into eleven and Tony wasn't one of the eleven that's football. Little run outs would never be fine for a player of his talent and he will stand out for Colne, I remember a young winger at Ramsbottom United FC who went through the same emotion and went to Colne were he played and was picked from there by a higher side. Wherever you go in your footballing lifeTony the best of wishes go with you pal from Terry Marsh. :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leaving 4 months 2 weeks ago #11592

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 159
Yes I also have a feeling Tony may have a big impact at Colne. I (and others) were very disappointed he didn't get more of a chance last season as he looked a really decent player. Players who leave us to go to Colne have a habit of scoring against us (remember the Olly Crankshaw, Lee Gaskell, Jay Hart goals?!) - let's hope Tony doesn't! I do wish him well at Colne, just not when they're playing us!!

Leaving 4 months 2 weeks ago #11597

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Katie, Olly Crankshaw was the player I meant on my post, he now is {or was} at Wigan Athletic U23, joined Jan 4th 2019, his agents are Stars Like Us, he still plays on the left wing even though he is right footed but able to play right wing or attack midfield. When he played against Ramsbottom United he did show what a good young player he was and he was young and still is, and good luck to the lad. Terry M..

Leaving 4 months 2 weeks ago #11598

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Nice one Terry , and keep up with the postings as our guests need something to read in order to ensure our Fans Forum is varied , active , and above all interesting .
Cheers.
Hackers
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds