Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anthony Donaldson

Anthony Donaldson 1 month 5 days ago #11894

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Watching Tony walking into his ground last season with Colne FC was upsetting in a football way, I have a great feeling in this football talent. Unfortunately he wasn't proving himself to the managerial team here so he left and is picked I believe in every game they play. Yesterday he shone: He isn't a player to hold one position he moves to pick up every hole that opens up in the midfield but will go back if needed or forward, a lot of people seem to be bothered about his size and weight he would tackle Goliath if he was against him. Glad to have Ryan back the others went to a higher league, Tony is still in the league we are maybe I see what others don't that is football but if I was still scouting for a club I know were he would be with the best of my ability at the club I was scouting for. THAT'S FOOTBALL :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anthony Donaldson 1 month 4 days ago #11897

• Charley_r
  • Thank you received: 1
Not sure if this post is in right thread as not really a rule or a regulation.

Was a bit shocked at the treatment handed out to young Donaldson to be honest. Several Rammy lads had a go at him and it started in the first half and ended up with a truly awful challenge' i hope the culprit apologised. Donaldson answered in the best way and effectively ran the game in the second half.

Anthony Donaldson 1 month 4 days ago #11898

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Charley I just put this through the New Topic tag that was thread enough for me:
Now you have mentioned it Tony had a torrid afternoon but as I said I would get him marking Goliath if he appeared on the park. Two players were marked this way Reuben and Tony. Last season I named Donaldson 'Tony The Terrier' he is a midfielder who plays across the park plugging holes that he sees and goes back helping and fills a gap up front Colne's second goal came through him putting the ball back in our box twice this kind of player does not come along that often and they get checked by the opposition.. Why our manager left him out is his business not mine.The referee's in these leagues are either still learning or not good enough to go higher this one was soft to players and very naïve which creates bad feeling upon the park, and it was The Rams v Colne. Your last words I agree with completely Tony answered in the best way and effectively ran the game in the second half. That's why I like him he gets up and never gives in. :evil:
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds