Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Positions: Holding

Positions: Holding 2 weeks 1 day ago #11925

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
I don't want to go past the boundaries of understanding: The team and the players in the side now do their upmost in trying, mistakes come from everyone. The only position besides having someone 'upfront' is a midfield holder Eddie and Jamie put everything they have got into every game and I applaud them. But they or one of them is not a holding midfielder they are everywhere so the mid is left open. So the opposition has a run through to the defence who come to sort the situation out that breaks up the defences strength. Now see it in those eyes it's not the two lads who are running everywhere or the defence it's the lack of a holding defence / midfielder who would carry out that job. I am not telling anybody how to change things I am stating what I did at the side of a dug-out seeing things. With having only one taking the front berth not two there is that player who could take the position as the holding midfielder and Eddie and Jamie then run riot on the defence of the opposition leaving Reuben to sit on their last defender but moving so the defence are looking to see him. Tacticians enjoy the flow of a game a quick ball to an open full back create from there. :evil: Just My Thought's Written Out TM :evil: ........
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds