Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Two New Players

Two New Players 1 week 1 day ago #11935

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
I have been trying to thinking back about Richie 'Micky' Baker: I hope he is the midfield holder we need, he can score goals but the holding position is the big one of a couple of positions that need to be filled. :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Two New Players 1 week 20 hours ago #11936

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 75
Nice One El Tel as you've been banging on for a while now about the need for a dedicated midfield holding player and now looks like former Shaker , Richie Baker fits the bill , and with the signing of defender Rick Peters , both of whom will be warmly welcomed at The Riverside . Just great now to have two former Shakers with us , and I wouldn't mind betting that our Captain has had some influence in bringing his playing mate Richie Baker to Rammy .

When you look at our next 4 League games , they line up as Linnets , away @ Dunston FC , home to Marske Utd , and then away @ Tadcaster Albion , which you could say is quite an awesome foursome , so to strengthen our squad in advance of these games seems perfect timing for me . Onwards and upwards .

COYR
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

Two New Players 1 week 8 hours ago #11937

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
4X I can only try to fill in the gaps I see, I have been to long in the game and if I help by putting my thought's on this board and they are read that makes me happy. If a midfield holder comes in, in a different way that still makes me happy I have one.El Tel :evil:
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds