Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: <<<<<<<<<<< CONGRATULATIONS >>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<&l​t;<<< CONGRATULATIONS >>>>>>>&g​t;>>> 9 months 1 week ago #12020

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Congratulations > RAMSBOTTOM UNITED < Winning the Team of the month{s} October @ November . North and West League.
Squad reduction and two that we needed in Thommo and Richie a change in playing and a Thank You to everyone who have done this great change around mid table to third. The best team line up and playing ability since I walked into the Stadium a now good few years ago. I know we had a great run last year but in a football brain that was last year we shout for the one we are in now. C'MON U RAMS :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

<<<<<<<&l​t;<<< CONGRATULATIONS >>>>>>>&g​t;>>> 9 months 1 week ago #12021

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 171
Definitely a well deserved award to acknowledge an excellent turnaround from earlier in the season when performances were so disappointing.

<<<<<<<&l​t;<<< CONGRATULATIONS >>>>>>>&g​t;>>> 9 months 1 week ago #12023

• BroxBlue
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Much deserved award for a fantastic month's results.
Tommo returning is the only addition, the rest is simply down to confidence IMO
Just goes to show how much confidence plays a part in sport @ any level.
Much kudos must go to the management team for the unity that they are creating within the squad.
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by BroxBlue.

<<<<<<<&l​t;<<< CONGRATULATIONS >>>>>>>&g​t;>>> 8 months 4 weeks ago #12039

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
The Devils Guard Column of the day:
I saw Mr. Mark Harris coming in helloed with him, seen the photo seen the script but missed the presentation for Ramsbottom United 's achievement. Why well I love keeping fit and advised to walk, coming back to the town I was born in and finally made my way through football to Ramsbottom United I do when needed sell The Golden Goal and sell Programmes. I sold all the Golden Goals against Mossley again quickly and people coming in asking me any left 'sorry' then asked my pal Jon do you need me yes the programmes left to sell this day went and into the remaining ones for the Pickering Town game went on sale 'have it sell it' is my thought and Jon pulled me back into the dug-out because he only had eight left so if any P.T. fans want a programme come early.. A day in the life of a football person who has nearly done it all... … ….tm :evil:
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds