Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gary Vaughan

Gary Vaughan 3 weeks 2 days ago #12134

• Mottty
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Gary Vaughan just been announced as Radcliffe manager till the end of the season! Couldn’t quite believe it when I saw it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Vaughan 3 weeks 2 days ago #12135

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 235
Quite a shock when I saw the announcement earlier as don't think he has managed anywhere since he left The Riverside

Oversaw our worse season of recent times, probably of all time, with only 3 league wins to his name I think. In his defence, it was always going to be difficult for whoever came in at the time. Always found him a decent chap though and wish him all the best at Radcliffe

Gary Vaughan 3 weeks 2 days ago #12137

• The Devils Guard
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
:evil: Strange things happen in football Motty our Tuesday, Ramsbottom United Fell, Lancaster City rose flick the coin pal choose play right or left or kick off, us mid table a change in system and play to top of the league. He might do a Mark Fell Radcliffe chairman weighing the situation up Garry Vaughan does well got till the end of season he gets longer doesn't do well finished his time or contract and out no extension to the finished contract. Opinions of football this opinion Radcliffe's chairman, Macken did well till things went a bit sour and the goodbye as friends came. THAT'S FOOTBALL. :woohoo: :evil:

Gary Vaughan 1 week 1 day ago #12183

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 235
That was short and, not so, sweet. Garry Vaughan announced his retirement earlier today

Something going very wrong over at Radcliffe by the looks of it
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds